New Recipe Showcase 2019

This turned out to be really intriguing.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Have to get some more flavors, but I bet you’re right about making a 4oz bottle. This looks great.

2 Likes

Thanks @Chuck4! let me know how you like it… :blush:

2 Likes

Been mixing a few months and I thought I’d share a few recipes.

Here’s my Strawberry one shot. I know there’s a lot going on, but it tastes amazing to me. I use it in my version of a Killa Kustard Remix, which is a modified version of about 3 different custards.

And here is my Custard base which is similar to Killa Kustard.

Here is my rendition of a popular candy when I was growing up.

8 Likes

heres a cheesecake ive been addicted to lately!

11 Likes

and this one. this is another one thats getting me lately.

10 Likes

If you don’t mind full flavor & a few “baddies” this one is very enjoyable!

5 Likes

Oh this is funny. I’m vaping a version of this with yellow cake jf, lower percent of corn fa, kettle corn tpa and a few other things like vanilla custard inw.

4 Likes

That corn still eludes me …

2 Likes

Maple bar cheesecake super nice after a couple of days. Will report after a month steep but thats not going to happen until i make a 500ml batch up.

6 Likes

Do you have corn fa?

3 Likes

Looks very nice Nick!
Sadly I don’t have Maple Bar yet.

2 Likes

I dont … Do you think its worth having ???

3 Likes

Here is one of my wip non-clone clones of corn bread pudding. (This one I vaped today and I have few different versions in my bag to vape over the next few days. Yellow cake is optional).

Yellow cake jf 2%
Kettle corn tpa 3.5%
Corn fa 0.6
Sweet rice fe 0.35%
Vanilla custard inw 0.75%
Vanilla swirl tpa 2%
Circus cotton candy cap 1.5%
Pop corn flv 0.2

Corn fa above 0.75 I get a lot of SW cream corn.

@fidalgo_vapes yup…if you like corn bread pudding. Yes, corn fa is good. Pm me your addy and I’ll do my best to get to the post office this weekend.

8 Likes

If you like maple then yes. Admittedly its the only maple i have, but that maple delight recepie was so dam good it inspired my first decent recepie.
That is if you can call mixing a recepie with cheesecake a new one.

For the sake of my coils i will try and swap out the tpa bits but as is, its tasty enough i had to share

3 Likes

You mean this one, @GuernseyNick ?

I do love my maple bar… :wink:

2 Likes

This was like my 6th version. I have tried it with popcorn, kettle corn, pudding & a couple of cereals, but until I bit the dust & got the FA Corn it just wasn’t what I wanted. I also tried HICs Corn Bread recipe where he is using FA Corn at 3.5%- wow! I almost had to get rid of the tank it was so strong! The most I use it is this here, 1.5%. I have also tried the OOO Cornbread, but I don’t know WHAT that’s supposed to be. To me, the FA Corn (as well as their Butter) are must-haves.

5 Likes

I wish I could vape crunch cereal. :cry: there is a component that comes out weird. Not fully cardboard, not totally frito, but mash those two together with water and yup. Grerrr

4 Likes

Mushroomy right. ( crunch cereal)… But i used it at supe high pct , and then gave it away . Wish i didnt id like to try it at lower pct

4 Likes