New Recipe Showcase 2019

Thats the one just without the cinnamon for me.
I hate the stuff.

3 Likes

It’s the same compound and flavor I found in rice crispy rf sc. But yeah, I’ve tried at the low percents SmokyBlue uses. It’s just a me thing just like vanilla custard cap and the odd Carmel burnt note.

4 Likes

So in my attempts of cloning Juice Head’s Peach Pear… I’ve amassed a decent collection of peaches. At the moment none of them seem like the right peach for the job… so I have to find a use for them somewhere.

I’m a fan of peach cobbler (born and raised in the South), so I figured I’d give it a shot. I’m aiming for more of the filling vices the dough. Cream is there to thicken the mouth feel and add that creamy goodness. Still a work in progress, but let me know what y’all think. I’m always open to suggestions from the pros (or at least more experienced).

6 Likes

Looks very promising, although I’ve no experience with WF PP&C. I would probably think about maybe some TFA Pie Crust in there somewhere. :grin:

5 Likes

I’ve been trying for a great Watermelon recipe from the beginning of my DIY experience. At almost a month and a half steep, this passes the test! The texture is awesome. No fade on the RFSC. This one started off tasty and just kept getting better.

11 Likes

Congrats on nailing it down bro! :thumbsup:
Always nice to achieve a long time goal!

6 Likes

Thanks, man! Just in time for warmer weather, too.

6 Likes

Gotta feel good, Brofessor. Just looking at your flavor choices tells a Tale. I need to order some of that OOO, myself. Kudos Sir~! Thx for the share

8 Likes

That watermelon is good , its one of the RFSC flaves I would reorder , ill probably never need to since I barely use watermelon

6 Likes

Man, that sounds tasty! Few more flavours on the shopping list for next time cause I need to give this a whirl

6 Likes

Wasn’t really blown away by the original Charlie Noble PB Cereal [not]Clone release recipe …that subjective thing. Tweaked it a couple times and this just came out of the 4 week steep-zone …mighty tasty. Juuust a little more “milk” (Cream FLV) and cut the PB (TPA) from 8.50% to 6.00% and boosted with my favorite PB balancer Peanut Butter (Flavorah) @ 1.00% …no V2 flavs. Def needs a full month with all the v1 flavs Creams and Custards

10 Likes

Holy Schnikey!
I actually have ALL of the flavors for this one! That’s only the second time in three years that’s happened IIRC! :jaw_drop:

8 Likes

The PP&C has a faint crust too it which is being supported by the Biscuit for not flakey buttery notes. Honestly if I had it, some sort of dough (cinnamon roll?) would probably be more accurate to a cobbler.

4 Likes

Thank ya! Yeah, man, that Cream Milky is real versatile. It doesn’t add too much sweetness or any Vanilla, just a nice cream with a hint of milk. Medium texture, not dry either. Most ppl use the PG version, but the VG seems right nice in the same percentage range i see lots of recipes using the PG.

6 Likes

Awesome, you should be able to find everything but the NF in the EU. I’d just sub with any high quality realistic MM. Thanks for the kind words. Please let me know how it goes if you try it!

5 Likes

Oh? thanks for the heads up!

4 Likes

To me, anyway. I haven’t tried the PG to compare, so they may be having a completely different experience than I am. I see 1-3% being used in PG, and 3% VG version in my recipes feels like the max. I mostly use it at 2%. diyvaporsupply has both versions.

5 Likes

This is one I spent a lot of time tinkering on & am now very satisfied with.

6 Likes

Hi there,

Starting on someone else’s recipe, I have worked on this recipe I think is worth sharing. Please, let me know if you try it, I love it. Suggestions on how to improve are welcome too.

5 Likes

This one came out tasty! It’s a variation on my Strawberry Cheesecake recipe. I havent had much luck with Blueberry anything until now, so this is a nice surprise. Blueberry Custard is steeping and nice halfway through the steep. Fingers crossed for that one!

6 Likes