New Recipe Showcase 2019

Liking this tropical number. Might tinker with it more. Fruits aren’t normally my thing so am open to any suggestions.

5 Likes

I’ve been messing with this one for a few months, liking the FE Lemon more than I did initially. After several versions, I’d say this one (now with a 31-day steep) is good to go.

6 Likes

Anyone else in love with Daim Swedish candy bar?

6 Likes

Those look like heath or skor candy bars if they are similar than I love them

7 Likes

I just search for this two and really looks similar. Unfortunatle can’t find them around here.

5 Likes

If you like muffins have bash at this one , I think I’m quite settled with the final version now:grinning:

5 Likes

Great looking recipe!

FYI: you have two suggested name changes if you want more results in recipe searches.
Cookie FA and Nonnas Cake FA need to be corrected. :wink:

The ones you are using will be merged at some point though.

3 Likes

Thanks I’ve changed cookie , nonnas seems to be ok? Thank you for the heads up though :+1:

5 Likes

You’re missing the apostrophe in Nonna’s :wink:

(possessive noun)

6 Likes

Anyone ever used Honeydew and MM for a Bubblegum? This is really nice.

3 Likes

Talk to me brother , i may have to try and do this with different concentrates

3 Likes

It’s a really cool trick.
I made a Honeydew/Cantaloupe with MM about a year ago and it had an unexpected Bubblegum thing going on. It was really Melon, though, but something was in there. Mental note that actually stuck with me, but just now trying it out.

The NF Melons, (as well as the MM) are really good and really real, but not a slimy/rindy kind of real. . so I can imagine any true tasting concentrate would work(MF), just used low enough to hide itself and not become Honeydew(common technique, I know).

The MM at 1% is a full and dense MM with a hint of Powdered Sugar, I cut it in half to still get the main effect without screaming Marshmallow! at me and let it sit back to provide the body. It could get too strong at a month, but it’s holding itself in line at a week.

I need to do a duo of this MM/HDM combo at these %s to be sure. The SB might be helping in some way that might not translate if I use Grape or Watermelon, or just try a Plain Bubblegum with it, but I have hope!

The NF are crazy-cheap, though, if you put an order in at diyvaporsupply.

3 Likes

I’m enjoying this recipe currently.
Full disclosure, it was shared with me by Smokyblu, and was 100% Flavorah.
I didn’t have the flavorah flavors, so adapted it to TPA and Cap. So it may not taste anything like hers, but it is good. Sweet, rich, and satisfying.
FYI, her version is also available on this site.
I’d love to know what others think.

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/3212702/Peanut+Butter+Chocolate+Chip+Cookie+Dough

3 Likes

Oh, and I’m at about three weeks, it needs to steep. Good after about a week, but much better later still.

3 Likes

Not sure what your’s tastes like, @Chef_Johnny… but I have been craving some odd cookies…

Will be doing up another mix session soon… Cookies!!! :smiley:

3 Likes

A pleasant tropical mix. Adjusted flavours to suit my pallet.

Tried some Pacha Mama ( Strawberry Guava Jackfruit) which turned out to be sickeningly sweet so decided to do my own take on that profile.

Vaping it in the Blotto RTA.

5 Likes

I created this late last year but haven’t shared it in the forums, still my favorite adv that I can never get enough of!

5 Likes
4 Likes

Do you think using FLV Custard would do this recipe injustice? I’ve got the premium but I’m not really digging the heavy custards at the moment…

2 Likes

This is a truly delightful full mix

3 Likes