New Recipes

Wait a minute, it reminds me that ( on some other thread I saw ) you won some JUGGernaut coils…:grin:

3 Likes

Those are BIG coils… :smile_cat:

2 Likes

Just made a 10ml bottle of liquid with 3 single flavours using cherry blast FW Strawbeery shortcake and a blueberry to use as a shake and vape to see me through until my steeps are ready.
I used the calculator with the average single mix on the consentrates and 70/30 mix with 3mg nicotine mixed then with a frother left over night and decided to try one today and they are just bland as though you are vaping cooking oil.
Its like drinking a ltr of still orange with just a drop of juice in.
All my vapes so far have pretty much tasted like this.
Not sure what im doing wrong or am I expecting too much from self mixing.
Any Idea’s

1 Like

Could it be you have to much flavor? Maybe you should’ve tried the median percent in mix. What percentages did you use?

show us your recipe

Hi did not save these 3 recipes but they were just single flavour at a ratio of 70vg/30pg with 3mg nicotine and the average % for each flavour which was 4.6 % and two at 5% just as shake n vapes to get me through weekend so don’t think I put to much flavour in as in some cases seen people putting 20% in ?
Im using Base and nicotine from Make My Vape based in UK which m told they use top class materials
Just can’t work it out why they taste crap lol

For single flavor you should go to the top of that flavors recommended % for 6mg nic. if mixing 12mg nic imo you can bump the flavor up 1%. Also imo you should look beyond just ELR for single flavor recommendations as sometimes it is difficult to get an accurate recommendation because folks like to suggest 75% and 1% which screws up the average. Try adding 2 times the flavor you have used and I bet it will be usable. And of course if you want some level of precision you know about my calculator right?

You made 3 separate bottles, one flavor in each, correct?

Yes that’s right

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/939806/Cherry+Blast

This was the Cherry Blast one
The other two were aprox same

Sorry, I thought you ment you had mixed those 3 into 1. As for the cherry I’ve never used it, but FW have some weak flavors so you are probably low. In notes I see someone suggesting 15-20 %.

Looking at the flavour profile there’s only 1 single flavour recommendation. I’d be inclined to up it gradually - one of the notes says 15-20% flavour…

1 Like

Yes Just read the notes and have just made another 10ml with 15% and going to try that then up % if required to get taste I want.
Thanks

2 Likes

Good luck :+1:

1 Like

not all flavors mix well together and some actually cancel others out remember just because it sounds good doesnt mean its gonna be goid also if you take three flavors and they all have average mixing notes of 2 to 3 pct and you do that you have no main flave like a top note so maybe take one of those flavors and use it at a higer pct and cut down on the other two FW strawberry shortcake is super weak and cherry is a tough nut to crack and blue berry mutes things over time all three flaves are fairly weak imo what does your recipe look like flaves and pct ??? could you show us

and the single flave is lower than the mixing pct thats not usual

hi
I did not mix the 3 flavours together they were single flavour juice,
I mixed them at the single flavour recommendation but they were just tasteless, then I read the notes and most said they need 10 to 20% so im now trying that starting at 15 % and work up to flavour I like.

1 Like

i see sorry i read it wrong you are on the right path

Im looking to mix 70ml tomz on a shake and vape as im going away for a few days on Sunday

Could some one recommend something nice and strong fruity tasting out of my stash that I can put together tomz and vape on Sunday.
Thanks

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/publicstash/78857

I’d do something simple with fruits if you want to snv it. Maybe 4-5% each of peach and strawberry with a little marshmallow.