New Recipes

I know…bizarre!

1 Like

strawberry ripe 6pct
banana. 2pct
bavarian cream 2pct
sweet cream 1pct
marshmallow 1pct

this would do it for me as far as sweetness but you could add sweetener starting at 1

warm water bath and shake like crazy , then add your nicotine , and shake shake shake

Could I mix this in a mixing jar with my frother to save on hand shakes lol got tennis elbow last time I tried to shake a 70ml batch so purchased the frother.
Also is it necessity to put nicotine in after ?
Cheers

1 Like

i dont use a frother i think it messes up the mix ive never had luck with it make a couple 30 ml batches , i put nicotine in after i steep so it doesnt degrade and with heat it degrades as well , shake with other arm if thats option if i were u i would invest in a magnetic mixer the nicotine is up to you its a personal option , also the marshmallow is used as a sweetener it will give the mix a little bit more body to it as well

remember the warm bath is to thin it out so it will be easier to shake also meld easier since you want to shake and vape even a night to steep would help but you should be able to taste this

Ok thanks Il give it a try

1 Like

Sorry for the slow response, looks like you might have it figured out but…
Recommendation for Cherry Blast:
15-20% depending on taste.
As an addition to other flavors 5-10%

…So I would suggest mix 3 x 10ml sample trial bottles at 15% 17.5% and 20%, steep fully and try them.
It will be weak at 5%, hooligans again. sometimes I wonder if it’s known what single flavor means and folks use the mix percent to suggest single flavor.

Cosmic SF Cotton Candy ©
15% Cotton Candy (Circus) (TPA)
Flavor total: 15%
Remember to hate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/6aty

3 Likes

:joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::pensive: Good to see you can make some fun out of the hopeless situation @CosmicTruth. This was todays’ best! :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

http://tjek.nu/r/7xdX
Made this on 13/10 and just decided to give it a go and the taste is just not there.
I suppose it will get better with age but its not creamy or sweet enough for me.
Can someone recommend any additions I could mix to it to make it better.
Thanks

1 Like

It kind of depends on what you feel is missing, but a little Cheesecake (Graham Crust) can do something for it maybe. A little of my beloved Dragonfruit could complement the blueberries. Maybe.

It smells really nice like you could eat it but it just lacks in taste, I’m going to try a new coil today when they arrive some isub .2 as it could be possible its a bad coil.
If not a will sneak a bit of Dragon fruit in, what % would you recommend as not used it yet.
Thanks

If you have TPA Dragonfruit, I would try around 1 %, maybe 1.5 %.

What brand is this? You also have 5.30% Blueberry Extra for a total of 11.3% of blueberry? That is a lot of blueberry personally it would cause me to get vapor fatigue.[quote=“gollum2016, post:50, topic:88494”]
its not creamy or sweet enough for me
[/quote]

from the cream you mixed it would be more a light milky/cream vape. switch the BC & VBG %'s for a heavier cream
I would add some meringue for sweetness

I’ve found blueberry to be a tricky one (what’s (a) Blueberry?) but also I think you may have killed it with cream as you have 9% cream/custard, that’s gonna take a month AT LEAST to steep, I’d try dropping your creams slightly then locking it away for a month.

Blueberry is TPA
Yea I made a mistake with the extra it should have been 1.3% not 5.3 and did not notice when weighing it into mix.

I think I will try another 10ml tester with the recommendations and drop the 7% to 5 Extra to 1.3 and swop the cream % and see how that turns out

And leave this one in steep box and forget it for 6 weeks

1 Like

This is my newest endeavor. Just getting into the weeds with these Flavor monks line. Their OMGin is incredibly nuanced and pleasant. If you’re in the UK all these are available at Chef’s and ALOT of fun.

Burdock Gin

Ingredient %
Dandelion & Burdock (DV) 3
Dragonfruit (INAWERA) 2.5
Erythritol 5% (NN) 2
Grapes (INAWERA) 0.5
OMGin Flavor Monks 1.5
Sweet Woodruff (Jungle Flavors) 1.5

Flavor total: 11%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
1 Like

Thanks for the heads-up - will have a nosy when I next order concentrates :slight_smile:

1 Like