New tank advice, please

Looking for a tank that works well with the Aspire Zelos, as I love the mod but the Nautilus family don’t do it for me. I basically want the usability of the tank that came with my original K3, only better

Requirements:

*Easy to open and close without setting off my arthritis
*40+w coil
*Easy to fill without squinting
*Bottom opening preferred, so I can change the coil and juice it up in one move

5 Likes

When my mod became unusable, I got a Smok Devilkin. About £10 more for the 8ml option, easy to open and only had the tank drain twice because it was only 98% closed where the Nautilus often unscrewed a bit after being impossible to get into.

4 Likes

I do not know how bad your arthritis is… but I fell in love with the wasp nano rta…
it’s easy to screw off the bottom, allows for top air flow…
there is a bubble glass and extra drip tips on fasttech for it too… you might like it :grinning:

4 Likes

UWELL Valyrian 2 Sub-Ohm Tank, Is the easiest fill tank I have, and have had no problems whatsoever with it. And yeah I have arthritis too

2 Likes

It’s at the level where I can’t always close stiff things tight, can have trouble removing tanks and parts, and I my phone becomes a dead weight.

I’ve only used one RTA, a gifted fake squonk, and my local shop set it up because I read up and could only get as far as adding the correct prebuilt coils but got lost at wick. My mental clarity has improved since then, but I opened the Capstone I received as a gift yesterday and was still lost. I didn’t even get as far as adding the included coils this time, just screwed the base onto the mod.

If I ever get to the point where I understand RDAs, I’ll try it. Thanks

3 Likes

googles looks like it was designed along the same lines as the Prince, and I both love and hate how easily that opens. Do you get much leakage? I once lost all 8ml on a day I knew I’d drain the tank cos of nerves, and get a little dribble from the base after extended use

3 Likes

@TinyMix have a few prince tanks, honestly don’t use them much.
The UWELL Valyrian 2 Sub-Ohm Tank has a hinged top that flips open to reveal HUGE openings to fill. Very easy😎
Never had a leak whatsoever, and yeah I too have had leaks with the Prince

3 Likes

4 Likes

I only use one tank after trying out 12 or more. The Tobecco Supertanks (not the mini) the coils lasted longer and the flavor was better for me.

3 Likes

I saw the crucial diff after posting, lol. I thought the Prince ideal at first, but personal issues are becoming more obvious.
Filling up earlier, the flip kept swinging back over the hole, making a smallish slit even smaller. That huge hole is sounding very attractive. As does the lack of leaks, which would be novel.
Love how you’ve customised, too. Not tried adding skins yet

3 Likes

Is that the Nano? It looks good, and found a sale
The Prince is my 7th, unless I forgot one. It’s reassuring to know that it takes a bit of trial and error to find ‘the one’; so not just me

3 Likes

it’s this one…

3 Likes

Unless it’s simpler a case of switching out glass size, 5ml tanks aren’t available here. Probably why I couldn’t find it

2 Likes

I’m so sorry, didn’t know!!!

2 Likes

@TinyMix Yeah I have a bunch of FreeMax MeshPro tanks too, Which I love better than the Prince, but filling through one hole can overflow if you go too fast, the UWELL has TWO fill holes, so it vents well as filling. Personally I like the FreeMax better, but for ease of filling the UWELL is hands down the winner😎

3 Likes

It’s ok, we have some weird and.illogical rules here

2 Likes

Filling speed can be an issue for me. My grip suddenly tightens, and there’s a flood even though the tank isn’t full

2 Likes

@TinyMix Yes, that’s the problem I have, or should say had. The UWELL Valyrian 2 solved that problem for me. The only problem I can say I have is finding the the button to open the lid. My eyes are not like they used to be! But it works very well and the flip top lid seems very solid😎

1 Like

I suspected that it was partly an arthritis thing.
If that’s the only problem, wow. I had fun working out which of the identical-looking lumps opens the Prince, until I added a dot of silver paint.

Not just a tank thing, either; the people who made my pc monitor didn’t spot that putting a relatively tiny black button underneath a black thing may be an issue. I must have felt my way along, pressing all but the tiny crucial area for 20 mins before getting pissed off and coming back later. Since no one else sees it, that has a document arrow on it

3 Likes

Love my Wasp I bought a couple because they are so cheap and wonderful flavor.

2 Likes