New tank suggestions

Looking at purchasing a new tank, I’m getting tired of dripping into an RDA all the time and I don’t really want to purchase a new mod (squonk), as a work around. Not looking for mesh nor anything that holds 100ml of juice, just a good DTL duel coil tank, I pulled out one of my older Griffins and started getting a few dry hits and said… “Hey, it’s been awhile since I got a new tank…”
Suggestions? I normally use single strand SS wire and wrap about .3 ohm

1 Like

Greetings!
I’ve been using a Big Baby Beast by Smok. Now, the coils don’t last that long but I buy E-leafreplacements that are just as good but less expensive that Factory. The reason I like it is because of the “flip” lid. It just swivels to the side. No tops to drop and bounce under the bed. LOL
Just my opinion as always.

4 Likes

My step daughter uses those tanks, they seem to be okay… ya really need to stop buying coils though, it’s an easy tank to build upon… thx for the input.

3 Likes

big baby beast by smok is hands down the worst tank I ever tried. the flavor is super muted (even with the rba option) and the only thing it’s good for is huge tasteless clouds

5 Likes

Sorry, It’s what I use. Hope you find what your looking for.
Peace out.

4 Likes

Its not terrible if you get the RBA

4 Likes

Rebuiladable right ??? Sorry if I missed that …

3 Likes

lol… yes rebuildable

5 Likes

Ive been watching some reviews and seems the wasp RTA , and SMM newest serpent is a hit … I’m in the same boat as you though , i just went back to my cleito using the RTA instead of factory coils . Please let me know as well , I think I’ll pull the trigger on the wasp rta

3 Likes

I only see a wasp nano rta… single coil it looks like

3 Likes

Re-read what I wrote there :slight_smile: I have the RBA for it and it’s terrible. Less terrible than the premade coils but still terrible. On the other hand, my Reload RTA is pretty awesome :slight_smile:

I would recommend that any day. Or QP Fatality, or Kylin II, or Aqua Footoon Reboot, or any other good dual coil RTA

3 Likes

Your right sorry , it is a single coil … Forget younsaid dual

3 Likes

i read what you said and im sayimg that imo when using the rba it not terrible at all , its actually a descent vape… Not a Great one but not bad

Note : it’s doable but compared to newer tanks or the ones you listed it can’t compare …

3 Likes

Uh oh here come the Steam Crave lol

2 Likes

Yes, the Baby Beast tank kit came with a rebuild-able coil in it. I’m close to 60 so building such a small platform is kinda difficult for my old eyes! :joy:

3 Likes

I know you said no mesh coils but I’m hearing really good things about the coils in the Falcon Mesh Pro. The fibers in the coil are Bamboo. Now, I know you can make staging to hardwood floors with the stuff and from what I hear, the hit is clean from start to finish. Check it out on You Tube. I’m thinking of scoring myself one .

2 Likes

Reload rta,Kylinv2 rta, manta rta, smok big baby beast, smok x baby beast with rba these ar all great attys

1 Like

I like my Big Baby Beast. Haven’t had muted flavors at all and I can get about 2 weeks out of the drop in mesh coils. I guess my mileage varied.

4 Likes

How about an RDTA? I know it is not a tank, but the limitless are pretty cheap and hold a decent bit of liquid and you can still get dripper quality vape off of it.

5 Likes

Other than that the only true tank I can say that does not do dry hits is the MU tank. 22mm and can leak a bit if not wicked right. I have had tremendous flavor out of that tank.

2 Likes