New tank suggestions

I have 2 of these, from a few years back… still in the shrink wrap…

3 Likes

I’m gonna guess we all have tons of stuff we have and will never use.

3 Likes

@Kinnikinnick I’m trying to honestly think of how high of a PG ratio I’ve used in my SC’s. I think the lowest I’ve gone is 60V/40P and had no issues. Obviously thinner CAN increase the risk, but it’s NOT guaranteed to leak/weep. If you ARE inclined to use thinner liquids, you could pack the tails a little tighter to compensate.

One thing I CAN speak to is ALWAYS closing OFF juiceflow and airflow on most SC’s when filling or they WILL dump their load for sure.

5 Likes

@R113 you are dead on with http://www.subtanksupply.com, great prices, shipping, and products. 1st rate company to deal with.

5 Likes

Appreciate the assistance ya’ll… decided upon getting (from EightVape):

Vandy Vape Kylin V2 24mm RTA Gold|1|$ 24.99|

Steam Crave Aromamizer V2 23mm RDTA 3mL Black|1|$ 24.99|

6 Likes

Kangertech , what happened to them ??? I loved their little 60.or 70 watt tc I think it was the kbox mini …

2 Likes

I am still mainly using the kaees Solomon v1 for my RTA. I really enjoy the GTA style deck. I have a hard time trying to build on postless decks.

The flavor profile is great. It doesn’t leak and is really easy to make .3 ohm wraps in it. It’s dual coil setup. Which I think you was asking for.

2 Likes

Has anyone tried the Rebirth ??? It’s one im considering I do like single coil bc im lazy

2 Likes