New ultimo

My wife ordered me a new ULTIMO atomizer for my birthday :slight_smile:
so happy I had to brag

14 Likes

Let me know if you need some help. Wicking the rebuildable deck is crucial and I’d say you would use more than you’d originally think. Cut long diagonal wings and tuck the narrower tips into the well. Oh wait I am assuming the mizzz also procured the MG RTA heads. If you use the notch coils that come with the RTA heads, start out at low watts (18) as they heat up like crazy fast and easy. I have 4 Ultimos I use for quick switches of flavors (all RTA heads -> 3.5mm ID 6 wrap 22 ga Ti)

You get a nice assortment of coils with (disposable) and the Clapton coils are awesome. Massive airflow and great flavor. Not sure why these haven’t become a huge hit. Aesthetic looks on my Cuboid TC 150 (200W w/ preheat firmware)

4 Likes

I’m looking forward to trying the ceramic coil, heard nothing but good things about that. I just hope it don’t run too hot.

2 Likes

I have been let down by pretty much every previous Joyetech tank. Makes me hesitant to pick up the Ultimo. I love there devices though. I have the EGO AIO, 2 VTC Minis, a Cuboid 150/200 and a Cuboid Mini.

2 Likes

All I can say is I bought two and then went and bought two more. Tanks, like juice flavors, are subjective. These are simple to clean and fast to build (only 6 parts and single coil RTA deck), more importantly I get all the flavor and all the vapor I’m looking for. There are some vids on YouTube …check it

2 Likes

hAPPY Birthday, Alien person!!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Any comparison to the Serpent Mini?

Happy Birthday! You will really enjoy it! I love mine and I ordered another one. The flavor on it is really good. @louiesquared This is a tank that you can use stock coils in. Its not a strait rta. I have a serpent mini coming this week so I’ll let you know how it compares flavor wise when I get it.

2 Likes

Sorry no experience with the Serpent Mini …they do look very similar

Ha! Oh it runs hot like every ceramic I have tried, but that’s only after chain vaping. She should have bought two! :wink: Happy Birthday o’ Visiting One :birthday::libra:

3 Likes

I’ll be switching back and forth between a hot Crown1 on eVic VTC Mini & a hot ULTIMO on eVic VTC Mini then :smile: I should have them warmed up good when my BD gets here.

1 Like

:wink: Just stick 'em out the window of your ship …should cool off instantly up past the Ionosphere :gift::tada:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday and Congratulations :balloon::tada::birthday:

I’ m pretty sure you were one of the people that convinced me to try a Cleito??? If so and you have one, how does the flavor compare?

No I don’t have but it may have been a discussion on ceramics …I just went to the bunker to snag on one of my disposable coils (Ultimo)

1 Like

Woot!!! Yay!

& Woooooopie

1 Like

ULTIMO Expected Delivery Day: Friday, September 23, 2016
:ok_hand::-1:☜ …My birthday eve, or in your language: MBDE

1 Like

I have vaped it and
It is good

3 Likes

The Ultimo with the RBA easily beats the Serpent Mini in flavor and performance, no contest here. You could give me 10 Serpent Minis and I’ll be happy to trade them all for one Ultimo. It’s a well designed small tank that even out performs some of my bigger tanks and it’s one of only 2 small tanks I use most often. The coils work great but I like to build it to suit my style.

2 Likes

I like to see recommendations like that . I haven’t tried the Serpent mini but I kinda like the regular Serpent .Of course I like it because it is about the only tank I have that was made for single coil use.

1 Like