New Wonder Flavours SC

That roasted hazelnut has me very curious. So I emailed them and asked if they would like to donate those new flavors to me. Dan the Man, and I would be kind enough to make a youtube video…

They declined my generous offer. Go figure. :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

How can you not love honey fa? that’s some good (but powerful) stuff, dilute if it’s too strong to work with. A little drop here or there make a really nice juice.

2 Likes

I don’t want a fake company. I have been working on starting my buisness but am waiting now. Mostly for the capital. My family thinks I am insane for trying to brake into the vaping industry at this time. I would have done it sooner if I could have but I love vaping and have passion for it and not to mention quite a bit of knowledge.

I heard that and when the time is right and they are still doing it… :smile:

3 Likes

Please do not do this. Scamming a company that offers the flavours in good faith to companies that wish to develop using WF is a pretty low act.

If you are developing a flavour line sure go for it but otherwise I would suggest honesty is a better track to take.

7 Likes

I wasn’t expecting him to actually do it… whatever my reasoning was, it’s gone now.

2 Likes

8 posts were split to a new topic: Wonder Flavours Warnings

A post was merged into an existing topic: Wonder Flavours Warnings

I’m pretty sure he was joking, we were talking about this very thing on another thread. Besides, it would be cheaper to buy their line than starting a business.

2 Likes

Anyone pick up these new flavors and if so any standouts? Was gonna order tomorrow during River supply’s sale.

4 Likes

Several are pretty decent, Cookie Butter and Strawberry Cheesecake are must-haves.

3 Likes

Cool, thanks for the info. Already broke my new year’s resolution to show more restraint, ordered all the new flavors river supply had on hand :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Ive vowed not to buy any new flavors until every flavor is tested …Unless there is something on sale like a great sale…And only restock of flavors i use…

6 Likes

Yeah, I am just about there too, it was the new WF Cookie Butter that I just had to have so figured WTH, gettem all…lol

4 Likes

Thats right they have their new ones…i have not bought those though…i have ALOT of testing to do , that cookie butter definetely sounds like something you can use in a lot if bakeriea that will enhance them …only time will tell for me … I’m ordering some more MF so thats where my minds at with flavors lol.

4 Likes

Lol, it may as well stay the way it is @fidalgo_vapes - I vow to only buy flavours that take my fancy or only buy flavours on a whim because I like the name or if there is a sale in which case I reserve the right to load up on everything I can think of that I may need or want to try one day.

8 Likes

I have to bend it as much as possible so I dont completely fail lmao

7 Likes

Sounds like I’m gonna have to stop calling you “fiddy” and start calling you “Beckham”… lol

3 Likes

Gypsy is smitten with the cookie butter; the word lush came up more than once.

5 Likes

Nice! Glad I ordered 30ml of it :+1:

6 Likes

It’s tough not to spring for it, really tough. I mean, the name alone is almost not fair. Cookie, and Butter. It’s as if they created it just for me.

7 Likes