Newbie confusion about nicotine PG nicotine VG

@Skullblade789 ok bro, give you a pass, only because my O’lady from PA (half Russian / half Polish) so I’m used to it. Love the Gołąbki’s though.
Yeah I have ordered from River supply, I think is same as Nicotine River? Really slow ship and haven’t had a chance to use that nic yet, just trying to stock up. BAN here so I can’t get my ADV or any other, will be hard to clone my juice.

3 Likes

You might want to give me a out 50 passes if you are new here. Just saying. I have changed a bit. Read the date on the post before calling me out again, lol.

3 Likes

Just wondering if you have ever titrated your LNW product. I’m just interested after seeing the clarity of it. I have rarely received nicotine as clear as the photo.

5 Likes

Yes I did, twice. I’m not the best titrater, but first was 99mg, 2nd test was 101mg, so that’s pretty spot on for me.

5 Likes

Jenn said something about getting them on Higgycigs right now I know Delosi has them at a great price

3 Likes

Rocky if you need flavors let me know…
you can send them to me using my address, just give me a heads up. I can send them out to you.

4 Likes

Yeah I saw those on Delosi, just wasn’t sure what size I needed, I believe they have 20, 24, and 28mm size.

3 Likes

IDK, I got a bunch of flavors, close to a100. Just haven’t had time to work on my own, been mixing up a lot for others due to the flavorban here. Couple more days steep and I will check out #1 flavor shot you sent me. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

it should be enough by now, Rocky…
I think I am as impatient as you are!! :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

4 Likes

Good stuff @Rocky02852,

4 Likes

Patience, my dear. Couple more days, and I gotta re-wick an rda for that! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

hmm rewick… 5 min… waiting on juice to steep… for evah!!! :grin: :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Yeah I’m running tanks here mostly, dumping all kinds of junk in them, still a got a ton of Commercial juice that I’ve been cutting in 1/2. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Nothing wrong with that, Rocky… just too impatient here… :stuck_out_tongue:
I know @SmilingOgre loves his Ogre Juice I made him haha!! :green_salad: :honey_pot: :beer: :grin:

5 Likes

Well you’ll be the first to know how your “Rock Juice” turned out! :ok_hand:

4 Likes

actually I think I forgot what I sent to you and what it/they/umm were made of lolol :smiley:

Oppps!!! :crazy_face: It will be a surprise for us both!! :beer:

4 Likes

I think it was the Bacon Jam, oh well find out in a couple days😜

3 Likes

here’s what I bought 1 × 24mm Press-In Bottle Adapter
1 × 120mL PET Blue Storage Bottle
1 × 10ml Graduated Syringe

3 Likes