1 Like

Just shake them in a bottle

2 Likes

A few topics floating around here:

Or you can just shake it. :wink:

11 Likes

This info would be great as a sticky.

6 Likes

lmao the links made me laugh just becuase of the random chit chat in the lounge @JoJo

3 Likes

Till you decide on a device, put 1 30 ml bottle in several socks and throw in the dryer on low heat for an hour.

2 Likes

Have you got any zip ties? this is 4 of them. I also have one that is smaller that I cut the bottom loops off of. so it will fit in smaller mouthed bottles. Attach to a cordless drill inset in bottle and run on a low speed for 30 seconds or so. move the drill up and down to mix it all. When done you can detach from the drill and then take this out over the sink or a few paper towels so you don’t drip on everything. Works very well. I only use it nowdays to mix 480 ml and 1 liter bottles. I’ve got a small UC for the smaller bottles.

1 Like

Till you decide on a device, put 1 30 ml bottle in several socks and throw in the dryer on low heat for an hour.
Better yet on air fluff. And the best is if you live near a self serve laundrymat. Just don’t get caught, they don’t like thinks like that. lmao

2 Likes

And if your bottle leaks your clothes will come out smelling like cookies …it’s a Win Win! BTW did you know fabric softener contains PG?

3 Likes

Gotcha beat there did you know the breathing treatments they give asthmatics contains VG

2 Likes

Totally may have unintentionally done this once with a bottle of flavoring.

I really wish I’d tried the creamy hazelnut flavor at least once before I washed and dried the whole bottle…

1 Like

Did the squirrels chase you home from the park that day? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

haha no but my clothes DID smell like cookies for like two weeks. :stuck_out_tongue: