Nic River Shipping

Hahhaha
Here is my little rant.
I think people need to get a grip - yes it is hard to wait, but for us in Au it is almost a way of life, the earliest I ever get something is 5 days from order if buying from an Au retailer (whether it is shipped same day or not) more usual is a 10 - 20 day wait. People can wait a month for a custard to steep but find it a struggle not to complain if their order isn’t out the door the instant it is placed.

Everytime i read a “horror story” about how it took longer than 4min and 14 seconds to fulfill an order I just think to myself stop being an asshole, it will ship when it ships and you will get it when you get it. If it doesn’t ship ever and you never see it then complain away at the top of your lungs to anyone that will listen. I have ordered from Nic River and have always gotten what I ordered with no issue so I have no cause to complain - I bought stuff they sent the stuff I bought end of story.
End of rant.

10 Likes

Ooops didnt mean for that to be directed at you … Sorry bud… I will tell you what did get me a bit irratated … When I ordered from BCF I ordered over 50$ expecting Free Shipping but I used the bunnyshop code so shipping was included… WTF is that ??? At least with NR free shipping is free and when they run a promo you can still use promo code and get free shipping . That bothered me more than any length of shipping I have ever waited for.

Every company has their pros and cons … The vape world has more things to worry about then waiting on flavors , can’t a person just use some of the other hundreds of flaves in the mean time…

8 Likes

If you are in Alabama, sometimes it will delay somewhat by a day longer coming from them via shipping. But that’s for anything being shipped. Birmingham will send most things to Montgomery then back at up me after my order passes within a mile from my home.

NR I’ve ordered a total of 4 times and only had one delay and that was all during their sales as well. I love them myself. Hope this helps…Saw where you liked Bama, I’m an Aubie but my Dad is Bama alumni. Lol :-):stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

My last 3 orders with NR have been sent out the next day, looks like they have listening to the complaints which a good company does. There was a problem with my last order where I got no USPS shipping options but they remedied that quickly. There still far from perfect but I do appreciate the work they do to try and please me, a very small fish of a customer.

There use of 15ml bottles over the normal 10ml bottles for the same damn price as everyone else is awesome, I hope it starts a trend. I still love BCF and made an order yesterday with there sale. It was in the back of my mind how for the same price I could get 50% more via NR for sample flavors, alas those flavors NR did not carry.

Really happy NR has addressed there shipping problems and appears to be back on track.

8 Likes

I agree about the 15ml bottles. Will be ordering more from them especially when they have flash sales. I have ordered almost exclusively from BCF but it seems others like Nic River and Gremlin are stepping up to challenge BCF in price and service.

5 Likes

Are you guys working in a just-in-time-delivery business?
Have some patience…

I order from all over the globe and regularly wait a month or longer on a shipment. With a little research, planning and keeping an eye on your stock, it shouldn’t be an issue. I’ve only ordered once from NicRiver but it was one of the better experiences. Their website was shite (the more you put in the cart, the slower things go), customs held back my package over their company name instead of the package contents and eventually took 2 months to arrive… but who cares, I’ve got them now for a couple months and I haven’t even had the time to test all of my order.

If you need something immediately, walk into a B&M store, pay high prices and pick from a limited choice of products. Online customers’ expectations are getting a bit unreal. It’s not because one company can deliver on it that it’s reasonable to expect them all to do it.
IMO, it’s much more important in an online store that you get good product variety, good prices, good quality products and good customer support. All the rest I can plan around. NicRiver ticks all those boxes.

7 Likes

So lemme guess you did not pay any shipping costs what so ever, and want service like it was yesterday.

Did you order anything on their that needed ground shipping? Some flavors due to their MSDS need to be ground shipped according to CA regulations.
Did you order Nic? This has to be ground shipped according to CA regulations.
Did you order on a sale weekend? Expect a delay.
Did you order late night? expect a delay in processing. They are PST time.

Just so you all know this is a small company. This is not some MEGA CONGLOMARATE!!

All these things come into factor when you make an order with some companies. The end all be all question here: Did you save money from them when you ordered? I know I have saved so much from ordering from them. 1 Gallon of VG and 1 Gallon of PG totaled to $25 bucks. $25 bucks, name a site that does that?

8 Likes

The reason for defending @Nicotine_River is because I have used them multiple times. If an issue were to arise they fix it very quickly and have gone far and above the customer service level expected by such a small company. This is truly one of the best companies out there and deserve very high regards and their dedication to the vaping community is one that needs to be exemplified across the US and world. I speak highly of them because they work hard and their prices are very hard to beat and add the truly great customer service, you got one heck of a company.

Now if they only carried MF flavors they would be tops in my book. JK, they are a great company. Grant the owner has done a fantastic job. Keep up the great work.

12 Likes

Oh so true.

6 Likes

I have a question, it’s also kinda an asshole question. Why did you order on Saturday when you could have waited til Sunday and got 15% off. I ordered on Sunday, order unfulfilled until late Monday. Now it’s showing this

8 Likes

Bull City Flavors is just another example of a great business model.

Had excellent shipping and great customer service. However their VG and PG costs are a tad high for my liking. I do like they have FA Monsoon and their flavor selections have improved vastly. Costs are comparable to NR as well.

6 Likes

I did order Sunday … Not Saturday but still my order is unfulffilled and still Free Shipping should be free shipping promo or not … Im glad you order is fulfilled , my point is No company is perfect so whats the point of going on and on and on with separate threads about NR especially when they seem to be improving… This is my opinion and something that bothers me , just like me commenting on BCF ruffles your feathers …I dont expect my order to be fulfilled and sent to washington State in a couple days or even a few days so why should other companies be held to the same standards why do we continue to have to have New Separate threads about it…

5 Likes

Have you asked someone about it? 9 times out of 10 they are really good about helping people. Instead of wasting your time and griping on here get to the bottom of it. Not antagonizing you, just seems like wasted time when you could be contacting the vendor directly.

5 Likes

It doesn’t ruffle my feathers at all. But every time a NR thread comes up you jump on it quicker than flash.

It is obvious that NR has had serious issues in the past and it seems there are a few kinks to still work out. It is easy to count the number of NR threads with some unhappy customers, though you rarely hear a complaint about BCF. Kinda makes you think.

But you keep up the good fight bro.

6 Likes

I dont have a problem my original comment was to show that every company has their issues is all , this is just a immature back and forth between myself and tinman that happens every time NR and BCF is brought up

3 Likes

Lmao dude I comment as quick about NR as you do about BCF when I comment … Lmao that’s Cute …

3 Likes

You’re cute :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

I really hate this, but going to anyway you stated the following:

and…

and

Just to the layman, seems there is an issue. Again not antagonizing just noticing things and trying to help.

4 Likes

Im not saying they dont have problems , im only trying to point out that we know , so why do we have to keep hearing about it … Maybe im coming off wrong , I have no issue with BCF and dont expect them to ship across country in a day or even a few days , thats all …

3 Likes

They may be behind on filling due to the Easter sale. Would not hurt to ask though. They have been super superb in shipping for me at least. No issues what so ever. Good luck.

5 Likes