Nic River Shipping

On this, I agree. These threads get really old and it winds up into a pissing contest. I do see how things happened over time and I have seen improvements.

-extremely high shipping cost…resolved
-slow shipping times…resolved
-bad batches of nicotine, odd smell and color in their salt line…unsure if this has been resolved, but I do know they will take care of it.

With all those issues it seems there is always some sort of excuse and a long resolution to fix the said issues, but they do get fixed.

Personally, I get faster shipping from BCF and better quality nic from Vapers Tek. Thus I am a fan of both.

7 Likes

I get that this would make you a fan of both companies , and can respect that … Ive personally never had a bad experiance with product from NR their NIC has always been good imo , they are slow on fulfillment and shipping , but I expect that bc I use the free shipping and expect they use the cheapest route … I get annoyed by them ( shipping threads ) like others get annoyed by people asking how to do something without reading or researching …

4 Likes

great! using tracking number to reroute package to my address! j/k.

3 Likes

Can you or someone provide the “Gremlin” Website. Never seen them before.

3 Likes

http://gremlindiy.com

There’s a coupon code out there somewhere but can’t find it atm.

7 Likes

Not a problem. Thank you.

3 Likes

Great News!
I received my Goodies from NR on Tuesday! Sorry to scratch an old sore, apparently this topic has been brought up before! I guess I have been spoiled by all of the online shopping I do and it just got under my skin realizing that after several days I hadn’t gotten the customary email saying my order has been shipped!

@Jenn_72 Roll Tide!!! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I second that Roll Tide

3 Likes

I stopped buying from them last summer especially being on the east coast and most of my shipping was done by ground. Took almost 2 weeks to get my items.

I stick with mid or east coast vendors now.

4 Likes

I got my NIC River latest shipment in like 3 days from ordering about a month ago. I got my Gremlin order shipped from WA–>NC two days after ordering. Of course, I live 3 hours from BCF so I usually get them the next day but they don’t carry everything I want.

4 Likes

If its 60mg nic or higher they HAVE to ship it ground. It’s against the law to ship air. Also some flavors are considered flammable and can’t ship air either. You need to take this into account when ordering

6 Likes

Shipping in-transit time is rarely the fault of the supplier, that you can blame on UPS USPS FEDX etc, I have found Nicotine Rivers processing time longer than I like, but that is me, I’ll wait for the items they have my business for Purlium flavors and Nicotine. Unless you are special and decide to make a post here their customer service has been unresponsive to me in the past. I have slowly moved away from them being my primary DIY supplier.

6 Likes

I had an issue with them once, my order got sidetracked in their computer somehow. Granted, it was a big order at the tail end of their new years sale so I wasn’t mad about it or anything. I called them and they found my order and it was in my hands 3 days later. Every other order with them has been fast and accurate so I’ll keep using @Nicotine_River.

8 Likes

Ordered from them yesterday. Personally, I’ve never had an issue with their shipping. The issue I had yesterday was their website. It was slower than molasses and I couldn’t edit my cart without logging out, editing, then logging back in. Took forever. Too bad they weren’t running a sale because BCF got the bulk of my order. Used NR for the PG/VG/Nic and rounded it up to 50.00 with some assorted items for the free shipping.

7 Likes

I was trying to give them another shot yesterday and know exactly what you mean about their website. Was hoping they were going to have a Memorial sale but never heard anything.
BCF got my $150 order!

3 Likes

Hello! Our website platform Shopify has been running noticeably slow lately. We are working with their developers on this and hope to have this fixed as soon as possible. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I hear ya, there site can be crazy slow at times. Been noticing that with other sites that use shopify as well but not all. Vapordna switched, I think shopify and there site is terrible now, hate going there. Glad to hear Nic Riv is working on it though.

I too was disappointed NR didn’t have a sale but when loading up my cart at BCF with some wonder flavors I wanted to try noticed that NR was still a better deal. At BCF it is 1.99 for a 10ml, after the 15% discount it comes to 1.69. At NR it is 1.99 as well but for 15ml, if you devide out the price for 15ml via the BCF sale price it would come out to $2.54 for 15ml at BCF with the 15% off sale. You do get a better price per ml at NR sale or not. Not true with all flavor brands though, FA was a better deal per ml at BCF even without a sale on there Vanilla Ice Cream when comparing 30ml vs (2) 15ml at NR.

I really wish NR would carry more WF as well, a lot I want to try that they don’t carry. Overall better selection at BCF so always have to place orders at both.

8 Likes

@mjag You couldn’t be MORE right if you tried. Absolutely HORRIBLE user experience, shopper experience, the whole thing.

7 Likes

I agree 101%
Couldn’t have said it better myself.

7 Likes

I’m wondering myself, what happened with this??

2 Likes