Nic salt mixing vs freebase nic

Hi Freddie ! Now that’s a really cool (to me new) word … “organoleptic” (“acting on, or involving the use of, the sense organs”). Can I get a special parking permit due to “Organoleptia” ? Discounted psychoanalysis ?

Indeed, Acerbic Acid is right up there with Maserbic Acid for groovy physical properties. Few can afford the rather high purchase costs involved, but die-hard true Organoleptics often prefer a Nicotine Maserbate to satisfy their proclivities for aesthetic satiety beyond compare. Maserbic Acid can be a bit tricky to handle, requiring both hands. Secondary Organoleptia involves the compulsive inhalation of Nicotine-free fumes.

2 Likes

Please keep your postings family friendly! :wink:

2 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes hey bud besides bringing the flavor percentage up which I heard is a must doesn’t the sweetness also need to be brought up? I only ask cause I made a mix at 60/40 with one percent super sweet and still found it to be not as sweet as most off the shelf salt nic. However I did t use salt I used freebase nic at 6mg. Thanks in advance!

3 Likes

I would imagine adding sweetner to any pod recipe would help , since you dont get the different layers like you do with DL vaping on an rda or even a tank the sweetner would help enhance the flavors significantly…From what I understand the industry avg is 2 pct ish in regular eliquid , I could imagine them doubling that … My thoughts on pod recipes are as follows

Mix at 50/50 …60/40 shld be fine
Keep recipes simple
Increase pcts
Use contrasting flaves that pair well like Strawberry / banana etc
Eliminate creams or use min

And add sweetener via Galactic Residue :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks @fidalgo_vapes I was just curious what percentage perhaps. I bumped the super sweet up a 1/4 percent to test. That’s very great advice and instructions!

3 Likes

I would think 1pct of Cap SS would make any recioe pop a bit , but if its not increase by .5pct until you find what works … I dont believe you have to double or triple pct of flaves like some people have suggested …

Id bet Stevia would be great to use in pod recipes

3 Likes

Baller! I have a orange recipe I really like at 70/30 3.5 and 1.5 percentage with 1./. Sweet
So maybe thinking 5 and 2.5 and 1.5.

3 Likes

Ya I think that would do it for sure… I like 50/50 with vg PG i tried 60/40 and felt the 50/50 was better… You could probably add a touch of lemon to push that orange citrus note if it needs help.
Just enough to make it pop

3 Likes

Good call! Thanks! Just was trying to get a bit bigger clouds w 60/40 lol

3 Likes

What pod system are you using

3 Likes

Lemon and Raspberry together works well in pods you get both flavors

3 Likes

DotAio with the rba. I also have the caliburn as well as the sourin edge

3 Likes

Nice! Do you have any recipes for pods? I’d like to check them out!

2 Likes

I havent tried any of those the aspire avp chucks sone clouds for a pod I think avp are the letters lol

3 Likes

Bvc.7 ohm. I have four left lol

3 Likes

ya ill post a couple in a few , ive really found use for some of my flaves that I havent used in awhile like Cap Juicy Lemon etc … I wldnt use MF in a pod lol

3 Likes

They are good but start oozing darkness pretty quick! The .3 ohm mesh are the shit though. Honestly like them better then the rba so far. However the dotaio doesn’t do 70/30 well. Tastes like vg vapor only. Even with off the shelf 70/30.

3 Likes

I dont use pods systems my mom and GF do I test recipes with a infinix , novo and avp …

3 Likes

Ill PM you a few after my little one goes to sleep she keeps bullying me to lay down with her lol

3 Likes

Thanks for the tips man you saved me a lot of time and concentrates! I’ll definitely be checking out the recipes for sure.

3 Likes