Nice cereal recipes wanted

My preferred vapes are pretty much cereal based with a bit of creaminess/milky but I am still looking for good genuine cereal recipes and maybe a little fruit in there but just a back ground note, not a front runner.

I am fairly new to DIY so my knowledge is far from honed >.< So this is why I am asking if you guys can suggest any.
I have a fairly wide range of concentrates so “should” be good to go.

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome @slurpy. Here’s quicker way. Click the magnifying glass icon in the upper right …type-> cereal ->press[enter]
Next get on the ELR non-forum flavors/recipe site you can just search for cereal types …example search for-> Captain

5 Likes

Thanks for your reply. I was actually thinking of actual recipes tried and tested by people.

I am perfectly fine looking through cereal recipes on ELR but not every recipe has comments and it’s basically the comments that give you an idea of how the recipe will turn out.

2 Likes

@slurpy You’re welcome! …just being friendly which I believe is in the Mission Statement here on ELR. I suggested it would be quicker. It’s the weekend and all the regulars are out at their Vape Bunkers® hoarding 55 gallon barrels of nicotine and glycerine and I didn’t want you to feel ignored.

You can help us help you by narrowing it down a bit. These guys love sharing their hit recipes, so no worries …but what kinda cereal? Like…Captain Crunch cinnamon-ey graham or Fruity Pebbles or for Godssakes HoneyNut Cheerios …hey wait a minute …is anyone making a Honeynut Cheerios vape? Don’t think I’ve seen an Oat (FA) …but I’m about to go search.

…what were we talking about? Oh yeah, you. Cast a smaller net. “I’m looking for a cereal vape that tastes like the milk left in the bottom of a bowl of Lucky Charms”, or maybe name the Premium e-juice you’re tired of burning all your cash on… somebody’ll pull a rabbit outta their hat.

Last helpful tip… other people’s success does not guarantee your success, so there’s more to this than just snagging a recipe …LOTS more. Apologies in advance as we’ve just met so I cannot know your skill level, but stick around and read other people’s woes so you can avoid them. Best of luck in your DIY adventure!

4 Likes

Idk, I posted on here asking about crack loopz (a premium cereal juice) and not ONE response.

I don’t think people know what they’re doing quite yet when it comes to a good fruit loops or fruity pebbles cereal vape.

Or at least they’re not sharing it…

2 Likes

I also like cereal flavors. Here is a couple I have created/adapted and adjusted to MY liking, at least. I hate to suggest recipes to others because it is such a personal preference but feel free to adapt to your own personal tastes. There are several cereal flavorings available to create Trix, Rice Krispies, Captain Crunch (with or without crunch berries), Apple Jacks, Fruity Pebbles, etc. Those are all one flavor recipes, essentially.

Cereal Killer http://tjek.nu/r/4Q5t or http://tjek.nu/r/442Z

Berry Crunch Crispies http://tjek.nu/r/3ZkQ

TPA Fruit Circles w/milk. I also add sweet cream. http://tjek.nu/r/4Q7r

Fruity Pebbles (FW Fruity Flakes & TPA Rice Crunchies) http://tjek.nu/r/3JZj

3 Likes

Although I am a virtually new to DIY I do seem to have acquired a rather large amount of flavours. Saying that I currently don’t have some of which appear in the links you gave me.
Mainly inawera strawberry shisha but do have ripe strawberry(TPA) and sweet strawberry(CAP) if they can be used in same quantities as subs. Also, I don’t currently have the Fruity Flakes (FW) if that can be subbed for something else?
Apart from those being a hinderance I will mix some of your links up. :slight_smile:

Thanks

BTW I currently have these concentrates I use with cereal type recipes:
Berry Crunch (TPA)
Biscuit (Inawera)
Cake (Yellow) (FW)
Captain Cereal (TPA)
Cookie (Biscotto) (FA)
Fruit Circles (TPA)
Fruit Circles with Milk (TPA)
Joy (FA)
Lucky Leprechaun Cereal (TPA)
Nonna’s Cake (FA)
Rice Crunchies (TPA)
Rice Krispies (FW)
Silly Rabbit (TPA)
etc. I do have more but you get a little insight into my flavour stash lol

If I’m completely honest I have not mixed up a single flavour yet, yes, I know, a little juming ahead of myself :frowning:

1 Like

Most of the fun with DIY is experimenting with different flavors and finding recipes you like. Trial and error are necessary and you will quickly find that it is not very difficult to come up with flavor combinations that you like.

1 Like

Time to jump in. Looking at my own search above was somewhat useless, but with Captain Cereal (TPA) I found this Click “Notes” to see what other people are saying …but you are correct, many are on your same experimental level and I saw some bad advice in there …like 20% single flavor mix

Make a small batch say 10ml with 2.5% Captain Cereal (based on what I read) …other suggestions were too high and they report it tasted bad. Below “Notes” there is “Recipes” and again you are right there’s almost too many recipes where folks are using Captains Cereal as a flavoring in a more complex mix. Always choose the lowest percentage because you can never take flavor out but you can always add. Looks like something that might have to steep for a couple days/week …almost anything with “milk” flavorings

3 Likes

@slurpy here’s simple recipe I found over on the Reddit Clones page and it sounds great. On your next flavor order get some Capellas Lemon Meringue Pie

The Prince - Monarch
TFA Fruit Circles 10%
CAP Lemon Meringue Pie 3%

4 Likes

I swear I’m not paid to say this, but full disclosure, I have beta tested some. I’ve gotta give props to Flavorah’s cereal flavors. I’m not big into cereal vapes, never had any of the ‘real’ ones, but I like their offerings. Their newest one, Tricks, is really tasty even as a single. Might be something worth looking into. It’s definitely one I’ll keep in stock. It has a nice cereal type grain taste to it, kinda fruity but not overpowering, and even a hint of cream or milk. Almost makes me wanna jump in the cereal rabbit hole and see what I can come up with. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I’d like to try that one to see how it compares to TPA Silly Rabbit. Where is the best place to buy? It’s pretty pricey from the Flavorah web store and ecigexpress at $5.49 for only 15ml.

2 Likes

I am at work, don’t have time to look it up and link it right this moment, but @Alisa has a nice fruit loop type recipe. Just throwin it out there.

2 Likes

They are a little more expensive, and that’s pretty much the price anywhere that sells them. They’re pretty concentrated though, a lot goes a long way.

2 Likes

Thanks @mikelej14
I have a couple of them, but so far, people I’ve given this one to seem to like it best:

Loopy Cereal v2

5 Likes

Aw crap, I don’t currently have Fruit Rings (FW) or Cream (Flavorah) :frowning:
The kick in the nuts is I have a load of different Creams but unfortunately no Flavorah WAAAAAAH :sob:

1 Like

FA’s Cream Fresh is VERY similar. :slight_smile: Unfortunately, I haven’t found a substitute for the FW Fruit Rings.

2 Likes

Okay, I will chalk it up to “you get what you pay for” and give it a try.

Regarding fruit loops flavors, TPA Fruit Circles is very good. I’ll also have to try FW fruit rings.

2 Likes

Just put an order in for FW Fruit Rings, for the life of me my regular suppliers have no Flavorah Cream in stock. I have a lot of FA Fresh Cream so until I can get a hold of Flavorah Cream I can mix something up to try. Thanks @Alisa :slight_smile:

1 Like

@slurpy try BCV

1 Like