Nice cereal recipes wanted

I’m actually in the UK @BoDarc :smiley: So perhaps the shipping would be a little expensive. Thanks though

1 Like

If you haven’t looked there is a complete list of EU Vendors that give discounts to ELR Members on the “Resources” page

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up @BoDarc, although my current suppliers don’t have this in stock right now, I will order some when I need more supplies :wink: For the time being I will sub the Flavorah Cream for FA fresh Cream like @Alisa said :slight_smile:

The other stuff I have ordered already so cannot wait to give some new recipes a try.

Feel free to add more recipes folks :smiley:

2 Likes

OP: Politics behind this particular recipe or not, I have heard that this one is very good.
Cant promise as mine is still steeping.
I tried it 2 days in and it seemed good but I was still getting a strong hint of lemon which I understand will tone down with proper steeping time.

I’m like you.
No interest in trying one flavour and/or mixing myself.
Just want great recipes I can make up for myself.
Between 7-10 and that’s all I need.

Found the first month I made a quite a few recipes that seemed quite popular, within the genre that I liked but didnt hit with me.
Then I started to read comments a bit better, learned whose comments to trust, or read into better.
From there I was able to hit 5 in a row I considered fantastic.
I too have a lot of flavours and tend to prefer bakery, creams, etc.

Since found 2 more and one presently steeping. That one will take about 30 days but hear its great.
So, potentially have found 8 in only 3 months that I personally believe are 10 out of 10s.

Cereal remains the last frontier–well, also fruits, aside from strawberry as i tend to have problems with banana and a few others that seem chemical like to me.

BTW, when people DO say, make all testers in 10mls, do listen to them…LMAO.
I didnt and got stuck with a lot of 30-50ml bottles I couldn’t vape :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: Saving this and will try above hints from other posters.

4 Likes

Damnit Slurpy you got me tryin’ cereal vapes :wink: Thanks @ShelaghDB looks like a winner …haha great comments below …now off to order some cereal flavors :cherries::lemon::strawberry:

3 Likes

I have yet to try making a cereal flavor… Perhaps I shall make that my next project… I’ll sit down Sunday on my day off and make something up probably, if not, sooner.

1 Like

Anything that doesn’t contain TPA fruit circles I’ll have a go at. hate that stuff.

2 Likes

http://thee-cigshop.co.uk/DIY/flavour-concentrates-15ml--100ml/Flavorah-UK/flavorah-cream-flavour

3 Likes

I did actually try that a while ago and tbh, like you, it didn’t hit it for me either but I suppose if you don’t try you never know right. Nothing ventured, nothing gained :slight_smile:

1 Like

haha sorry @BoDarc :slight_smile:

I got that to add to my next order, I won’t just order 1 concentrate and I have just placed orders with 2 other vendors for an amount. Thanks for the link though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok, so just had a delivery of a few things. So my flavour stash has increased YET again :smiley:

The only thing I am waiting on is the Fruit Rings and I’m good to go with a few of the receipes you guys suggested.
@Alisa I have even been looking through your recipe lst and gone ahead and ordered some Butter Pecan (was a pain to track that stuff down here in the UK) for your Bust-A-Nut which for some reason I have never gotten around to trying haha

Once again, thank you folks for helping a n00b, much appreciated :wink:

1 Like

I don’t see the pictures in the Vape Mail thread!?!?! tut tut

1 Like

Fair enough.
IF you do find one that is fantastic, please post here.
I will then try that one.

1 Like

You may be right about that. Here’s my favorite attempt on a clone of, well I don’t know what it was. A guy at a vape shop gave me a sample to try and duplicate and here’s what I came up with. His words - “this is just the cereal, no milk”

Loops (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient%
Crunch Cereal (Flavorah)2
Fruit Rings (FW)3
Lemon Sicily (FA)0.5
Marshmallow (TPA)1.5

Flavor total: 7%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Not had it myself, but too many reviews compare it to furniture polish so I’ll have to pass :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Fruit loops flavored furniture polish, maybe :slight_smile: To each their own. I have a friend who loves Belgian Waffle e-juice so I make 4-ounce bottles of it just for him. I cannot stand the stuff and wouldn’t vape it if you paid me, nor polish my furniture with it.

Fruit circles makes me want to cough & gag so I’m with you on this one ! Furniture polish to me as well and smells like it also. It is the closest I’ve come to tasting pledge. Thank goodness I only bought a 5 ml tester.

1 Like

I would definitely recommend Tricks cereal flv and well almost anything flv. If you set up a whosale account the price drops to a variable pricing. 2.75-3.89$

1 Like

wholesale at FLV?
One can do that?
I have heard I can with TPA but even then assumed i had to buy in a large bulk order of some sort

OK, the Queen let me try a juice she bought at a store, Crunk Berry, and i really liked it!!
So now I need to make some cereal juices!!
I only own 3 flavors, all from Flavours, cinnamon crunch, crunch cereal and tricks cereal. Of course I have 400 other flavors…but I don’t now what to make or where to start…can anyone suggest a start?
I know I could search myself, but I dont have a lot of time and surely someone could make this easier for me…

1 Like