Nice cereal recipes wanted

@Pro_Vapes is great at the FLV Crunches I love his notes I bet he’d know where to start and what to add. I really don’t make cereal juices often enough and don’t want to waste your time but the name Berry is in there and I am curious if TFA Berry Crunch is a main component ? Good Luck.

1 Like

I made 2 attempts at a cereal vape and failed at both. I also made The Real Barney Rubble and I didn’t like it either. Sorry I can’t help.

2 Likes

Yikes sorry ! I read your notes and it seemed you were loving one of the FLV crunches so I figured you may have nailed a cereal. Yeah I don’t tend to like many of the cereals I’ve tasted.

I copied those from someone else as a reference. I’m having trouble with the fruity part of the cereal vape.

1 Like

Ah gotcha. I thought you were saying all of that. When I tried cinnamon crunch ( I think it was ) @ 4% it tasted like burnt toast I have yet to really get anything to come out good w/ any of those crunches from them not that their bad it’s me. I just don’t vape enough of cereal juices to really dial in the subtly of the profile I’d think I’d want which would be more of what a GCCC TFA mix already does creamy w/ bit of crust like to it in a mix w/ fruit.

Heres what I did , RESEARCHED tnen I made about 15 different recipes and discovered that wow there are some on here better than loopers or bird brains or cereal killa by far I also have discovered not everyone knows all of the commercial brands and names because once you actually start making your own juice you stop buying the watered down over sugared premium juices.fyi people here get it they know what they are doing on this forum you have people who make commercial juices but what I suggest doing is finding the top 5 cereal recipes and making them

@alisa has the best fruit loop recipe on the planet if you dont like it you dont like fruit cereal vapes

2 Likes

No need to you nailed that recipe

1 Like

crunk berry is going to be a berry crunch tpa most likely and that particular one is very high at like 12 % with some creams let me look i made a very simple recipe that wss very similar im not s big fan but my girl is and she loved it

berry crunch tpa 8 pct
brown sugar tpa .5pct
milk tpa 1
marshmallow fa 1
sweet cream fw 2
fresh cream lb 1 pct fa would do the same
vbic cap 3.5
vanilla custard v1 3.5

this is one of my first recipes before becoming a part of ELR its dry imo i would add something to make it feel wetter in your mouth but its fairly close to Crunk Berry by ruthless

steep minimum 2 weeks if your patient 1month
im going to have to make this tmrw

flavorah crunch cereal would work but id try it at 5 to 6 percent not the 8 percent from tpa

1 Like

for cereal milk without the crunch this from Wayne is by far my favorite, always in my rotation and def an inspiration for some of my mixes

Cereal Milks by [ ENYAWREKLAW ]

Ingredient %
Acetyl Pyrazine 5% (TPA) 1.5
Banana Cream (TPA) 0.5
Brown Sugar (TPA) 0.8
Cake (Yellow) (FW) 1
Caramel (FA) 2
Cream Fresh (FA) 0.5
Ethyl Maltol 10% 1
Graham Cracker (Clear) (TPA) 1.3
Hazelnut (FW) 1
Meringue (FA) 2
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 3

Flavor total: 14.6%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
1 Like

I’d like to submit this for a cereal vape. Honey Nut Cheerios-esque. Tastes $*%$ing outstanding for a cereal vape. Not fruitloop/flake/killa/killer/frosted(great recipe by shroomalistic) …
but I hadn’t seen one I liked. I hope you enjoy it.

I was just saying today in the Discord chat that I don’t go for cereal vapes because I don’t like fruity (or cinnamon for that matter) cereals, but I’d love a cheerios one. I’m gonna give this a shot once I get freakin cereal 27 (Edit: and almond amaretto I guess)…figures I just ordered flavors. :stuck_out_tongue:

i hope you like, it def needed time to steep, as a snv it was very harsh with honey. It had since calmed down, and for me its a honey based cereal. I hope you enjoy it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just ran into this thread.
I am the creator of Crack Loopz.

My goal was to create a flavor that mirrored the Fruit Loops dust at the bottom of the box.
Everyone knows that taste!

This was a very layered profile. There are 3 components just for the cereal base, and 3 components for the fruit side of the profile. Hint, Flavour Art Meringue is your friend for all cereal bases.

5 Likes

Is that still sold commercially

1 Like

Welcome Aboard~! Thanks for the tip, many of us are gatherers of such “tidbits”. I think almost every recipe has that one key/core component. ELR is a major Open Source e-Juice DIY collective, and we certainly look forward to your future shares. You could easily spend weeks filtering through the contents here for Recipe advice, but it’s the fun parts that become addictive.

3 Likes