Nicotine Labs

If you type in www.vaporshots.com on the web it redirects to nicotinelabs.com.

From their Contact Page…

Contact us

We welcome your feedback. You can submit inquiries, suggestions, or other comments via
email or you can always feel free to give us a call.

Phone 407-288-8438
Office Hours: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm EST
Address: 5005 Mercantile Lane
Kissimmee, FL 34758

Here’s a review…

As far as what is at this address and if you can go there, I suggest you call them and ask. All I know is what was on packages sent to me here in Texas. By the way, the flavors in the review are also quite good. I had a hard time replacing some of them but finally did…

1 Like

Sorry user error hehe
I was about to send you the link when I saw it was vaporshot.com not shots

Yes this is what sparked my curiosity when I was on both nic labs & Delosi’s website and notice they were not to far from my place. I plan on giving them a call Monday and if they do indeed have the product available for pick up, I may just make one big vaping road trip! Leave here, hit up nic labs and then wizard labs and back again! Granted there’s gas involved but it would save on time with waiting (impatiently) for delivery AND waiting until I get low enough on flavors to make a full order.
I’m actually excited to try their watermelon since I have all but given up on that flavor. As @Jimk touched on I wish they had more descriptions/reviews on their other flavorings. Granted I do have the ones to stay away from thanks to you and Amy but they have a few more I’m curious about.
I’ll let ya know on Monday if I’m allowed to go in or if it’s only an office

Thanks @ringling!

3 Likes

So I finally bit the bullet and ordered a couple of flavors form Delosi/Nicotine Labs (forgot Mocha, dang it) and I haven’t tried them yet, but I’m a little frustrated that for 2.13 for 10ml they don’t even come in dropper bottles. :confused: I don’t have any syringes since I don’t use them, I’ve got a couple pipets left, and I hate to have to sacrifice some mixing bottles for flavoring. Kinda stinks. So, just know if you order from them, they don’t come in dropper bottles, they’re in little tubes.

2 Likes

What did you get @JoJo ?

No Dropper, why doesn’t that surprise me. Charge you more, give you less always seemed to be their motto…

4 Likes

Yup…figures. I got watermelon, honeydew, cantaloupe, coconut, and chocolate coconut. I have to try everyone’s coconut since I’m a coconut-aholic. :wink:

4 Likes

Primarily my dinner tonight! Life is too short

5 Likes

Guess that’s why they call you…

4 Likes

ooohhhh I’m jealous! The only reason I want to order from them is to get some of this famed flavoring :slight_smile:

1 Like

Those are the best cookies in the world!! The holy trinity of chocolate, caramel, and coconut. I like to think I have pretty good self control when it comes to what I eat, but those break all the rules. LoL I’m glad someone other than Girl Scouts started making them so I can get them whenever I want. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

How does the FLV watermelon mix up? Do you like it?

1 Like

These are better than the original ones I posted…exactly like the Girl Scout Samoas.

Just ate the whole bag in one sitting…naughty!

5 Likes

So much for being someone who shares. Geeesh, How rude…lol

3 Likes

…I had two older siblings…nuff said!

3 Likes

I have 3 and 1 younger lol I understand :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i was curious about their white chocolate since I was looking up a clean one and they STATE it’s clean LOL

I’m sorry which white chocolate ?

I think she’s talking about Delosi’s White Chocolate :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Omg Duh it’s only a Nicotine labs thread My bad. Not much sleep after working last night makes me an air head :wink:

@michelleTOC I haven’t tried their white chocolate but a majority of their flavors are pretty good. I particularly Love their Mocha thanks to @ringling for the recommendation Maybe he has tried the white chocolate?

3 Likes

Sorry, but no, have not tried Delosi White Chocolate. What about the FW White Chocolate. You were telling me it was great. It’s still on my list when I order again…

2 Likes

I still adore it ! It is to me defiantly worth trying. I have made sugar cookies with it as well juice wise. I could find several ideas with that flavor.

1 Like