Nicotine Labs

Hmmmm, White Chocolate, Caramel (original), Gummi Bear. Starting to sound like a recipe…

1 Like

see there you go I will be off this site and on the calculator b4 I know it LOL :wink:

1 Like

Why do we do this to ourselves !!! I can see it now, everyone’s opening presents and we’re blending juices…lol. Just thought of something. You have the mocha to add to the mix. Just a touch…:yum:

2 Likes

Because we’re Hard Core that’s why :wink:

2 Likes

I ordered from them about 3 weeks ago and I never got my order. I talked to the manager in Tampa and he said he isn’t responsible and uses that they delivered it. If they don’t fix it I won’t order from them again. I don’t know why they use a crappy service like USPS and then say tough luck when you don’t get your order.

Can they send you proof the item was delivered?
I’m sure you have proof you paid for it. USPS may have problems but they have a great tracking system that every company that ships product to customers use. Don’t let them screw you over.
File a complaint with card used for payment and if that don’t work file report with BBB.
Also no more phone calls if possible get all correspondence in writing. This can be used against them here and other forums to warn others.

Good luck with this, I hate it happened to you. Could have been any of us…now ATTACK!!!

I have the email saying it was delivered to the parcel box on base but I never received a key and I never received my package. Who do I file the complaint with BBB? Nicotinelabs.com or USPS

1 Like

I have had multiple packages say delivered, but I contacted the shipping company and said you have it listed as delivered, in parcel locker, or left on front porch, but I never got it. They actually contacted the route driver and they delivered to house one street over one time. The other time said parcel locker, there was no key and they insisted it was delivered. Key showed up in mailbox 3 days later and I got it. I’m sure they gave it to someone else that was nice enough to return it to the post office.

I would contact the shipping company first, and see what they say, they usually make the driver retrace their steps and find it. Then contact the seller and let them know what happened.

1 Like

If the USPS site says delivered, then obviously they are the ones that lost it though. It shows the company did send the product, so the complaint would be on USPS.

1 Like

I’ve been calling for 3 weeks and they don’t seem to care

Calling who? If it USPS go to post off and file claim. Maybe contact nicotine company again and ask them to file claim on their side ALSO.

Don’t give up. Keep asking for help in solving this problem.

1 Like

I’ve been calling the post office after the manager of nicotinelabs told me to buck off pretty much… twice post office asked me to quit calling.

Sorry to hear about your problems. Sounds like your gonna have to get some more and ship to a trusted person or address.
Ever thought about getting a PO box. I got one since we lives in the hood and it’s only $25 for six months. That way juices never sit in a hot mail box if we’re not home.

Well we live on base and we have an actual mail box and a parcel box space with lock. I’ve never had an issue receiving packages.

The site looks good