Nicotine No Longer Available?!?

Okay, so I usually buy my nicotine from Liquid Barn, and a bottle usually lasts me a few months… I noticed I was gettin dangerously low, so I went to order more and WHAM! I had NO IDEA about this bill that evidently makes buyin nicotine online illegal! Liquid Barn has been the ONLY place I’ve EVER gotten nicotine, but is there ANYWHERE I can get it so I don’t have to resort to buyin crappy pre-made crap juice that’ll burn my coils up in a week?!?

3 Likes

Welcome to the Ban. Never used this nic before but it appears they are still shipping. You’ll pay extra for adult signature.

https://www.myfreedomsmokes.com

5 Likes

And better order it today, Like NOW.

8 Likes

Problem is, a bottle usually costs about $20, and they want over $70… And I don’t even REALLY know what I’m ordering… I found a one liter container of “unflavored base” that’s supposed to be 100mgs per milliliter, but it’s almost a hundred bucks, and if it’s just unflavored eliquid and not nicotine concentrate, I’m gonna be pissed…

3 Likes

What kind of nic do you usually order? I have only ordered from LB once and that was my very first order. One liter of 100mg per mm will last you a long long time. It is nicotine either mixed with VG or PG. It definitely is not unflavored e-liquid and shouldn’t be vaped straight.

4 Likes

Not sure what their stock is like, but I placed an order with this vendor last week. I learned about it from a couple of folks on this forum.

Hope this helps.

5 Likes

Personally i would buy from Carolina Xtract its more expensive butnif you have been buying CNT from Liquid Barn most other Nicotine suplkiers out there will not compare eacoet for Carolina Xtract …My Freedom Smoke has it as well

6 Likes

The 20$ you spent was on a small bottle you are paying for alot more…you need to think lo g term soiner than later you wint be able to get any Liquid Nicoti e so grab a liter or 2 while you can

5 Likes

Either CNT or Nicselect that is all they have sold for a while …They use to do Chemnovatic as well

5 Likes

What you found is a liter of 100mgml unflavored nicotine …Its is liquid nicotine …What strength did you buy from Liquid Barn ?? 48 mg

4 Likes

Man, really dumb luck I had been on a forum binge couple months back, I assume plenty of emails have gone out if anyone was a forum member? there are options out of the US that will keep shipping too, I’ll bet. Hiliq, DHL to me was only 3 days for pretty cheap, product was good, I liked the flavor of the 2 salts I tried but have decided the river hit salt and smooth salt were a better ‘nicotine’

4 Likes

I just received my 64oz bottle of Nic Salts from Perfect Vapor.

I ordered it 4/20. They didn’t send me any shipping notification, which would’ve been nice. I received the 1L I’d ordered from Nicotine Giant (now called just "The Giant) on 4/23, which was ordered also ordered 4/20.

Wherever you order from, order now if from within the US.

5 Likes

Nice…I hope you plan on rebottlimy that sexy jug into smaller bottles

3 Likes

Nah, just gonna make one MASSIVE bottle of juice! :wink:

Still gotta order Amber Bottles - once I figure out what size to get, then how many. I figure 4oz bottles are the best bet for my friend’s freezer. But maybe a bunch of 2oz bottles might be jammed here and there much better into my smaller freezer?

5 Likes

4 oz is nice …then you can take one out at a time and use straight from that bottle…I rebottled 21 16oz bottles recently …The 3 liters i havent bottled will go into 8oz bottles…

3 Likes

You’ve just rebottled almost 10L? How many 4oz bottles was that and how long did that take? And you’ve got 3L more to go? Are you prepped for the Vapocalypse, or the Apocalypse? :wink:

3 Likes

Lmao… Well I guess it would be 21 x 4 so it would have taken 84 4oz bottles , however I used 16 oz…Yes i hvae 3 liters I need to still bottle and I have 2 125ml bottle of 48mg FB CNT and 2 125ml Nic Select that are still in original bottles …I also have 2 Carolina Xtract FB 125ml bottles and 2 125 no Carolina Xtract salts in original bottles which wont get rebottled…

Yes I am stocked well but mix for over 20 people and that doesn’t include family so I had to stock up…

4 of the 16oz bottles are 250mg strength the rest are 100mg

I am actually thinking of buying a 500ml salts from Carolina

4 Likes

Just out of curiosity, do you dilute the 250mg/ml to 100mg/ml? I’ve seen people say that helps for storage.

Why buy 48mg/ml these days, or was that from pre-mail ban?

4 Likes

There were 6 bottles left when i was on the phone with someone at liquid barn so I had him send me 4 of what was left …I figure if anyone is need or maybe ill run low and need them…Problem is they were VG based which im not a fan of but whatever its useable…

I do not dilute the 250 only because getting the exact measurements would be my goal and I would some how fuck it up…It is better for long term storage to have 100mg or even lower so they say . Most my 250mg strength is Salts so i dont worry so much …One bottle is Freebase and it’s dark , however its normal for 250 strength to be darker . I did test it and I get no harshness or nasty taste

3 Likes

I had looked at Carolina Xtract for Nic Salts but saw it was VG-based in addition to being way more expensive than the places where I ultimately bought. Do you have any idea why they don’t offer their salts in PG?

Don’t you have to dilute to test? I’ve got a testing kit, but haven’t used it yet (obviously). TBH, I’m not sure where it is. I’m sure it’s in a box somewhere. :blush:

4 Likes