Nicotine No Longer Available?!?

Well, guys, did I mess up, or am I okay? I got MFS’ “Unflavored Nicotine E-Liquid Base” in 100mg strength…

I usually order the highest level nicotine CNT 10% solution from LB…

Here they are side by side…

Can I use this the same way as I’ve been usin the CNT?

Btw, I made a new post about it, but it I get it figured out, I’ll delete it… Here’s a pic, too;
New stuff on the left, ol reliable on the right…

5 Likes

Your all good…You have 500ml 100mgml strength Nicotine…CNT it is not but it is Nicotine so thats a plus

Yes same exact way as you used CNT

5 Likes

I still have a little over a half liter of 100mg/ml VG from NR (PurNic) but I just ordered another 2 liters of 100mg/ml VG from MFS. This should last me for many years now. Kiss My Ass Vape Bans!

7 Likes

Vape bans make me both sad and angry. Sad because vaping is so misunderstood regarding health outcomes. Not everyone is on board with harm reduction. And angry because the bans may cause some folks to return to smoking…and we know the health risks of smoking.

4 Likes

Anybody think it’d be a bad idea to pull the trigger for some nic at MFS?
Yay or nay?

2 Likes

so far, and probably never will be “a ban”. so far they are trying to ban retail mailing of it. so that it has to be purchased locally = so they can collect the tax’s on it. this is “ALL” its about. they did it with tobacco years ago.

the nexxt step = banning “some, many, whatever” so that BT/BP can monopolize it.

4 Likes

Yep, no actual bans, as of yet. I just feel bad for the folks who live in rural areas with not much access to B&M stores. Here in Denver, there are still many B&M options. Though the city council may be considering a ban on all flavored vape juices, including menthol. That is what got me into DIY’ing last December. And I am so very glad I started mixing my own juice (even though some have truly sucked, I consider them as learning experiences). And joining this forum has been a true joy.
And you are so right about collecting sales taxes. We just had a large tobacco/vape tax increase in March (I think it was about a 30% increase). My friend’s mom still smokes and she was shocked when she bought her first carton after the increase. She thought they made a mistake ringing her up, but they explained it was the tax increase. And the increase applies to all vape related gear and juice. Another reason I am glad that I started DIY’ing.

4 Likes

I dont see why not …There arent too many places we can buy from right now . Yay

4 Likes