Nicotine River Order

Anyone order from nicotineriver lately?? It has been almost a week and my order has still not been fulfilled. They already took money from my account or I would have cancelled it. I have e mailed them numerous times and they say each time, we understand and you order will be shipped shortly asap! Still nothing. I could have placed another order and gotten it already but I keep hoping they will fulfill my order… :confused:

2 Likes

They went out of business. You’ve been scammed.

Nah, just kidding. Sometimes it takes time. I’ve read enough here to think they’re pretty good so I’m sure all will end well.

6 Likes

My Halloween order took 2 or 3 days to ship which is normal during a sale. Did you have nic in your order? I think they had a supply issue with Chemnovatic so that might be why your order is delayed.

@Nicotine_River can look into it.

3 Likes

I’ve placed an order at aliexpress on the 12th of Oct… one of the first time I’ve paid for shipping and it’s still not here. Usually it takes only 2 weeks for free shipping orders.
Shit happens… you’ll get your order and I’m sure eventually I will too.
Look at it from the positive side, you need to learn some patience for steeping anyway :wink:

4 Likes

No…no nicotine they just keep telling me asap and now won’t respond. Wish I would have known this

4 Likes

Well I tagged them in this thread so hopefully they respond to you tomorrow or possibly Tuesday. No shipping tomorrow via USPS for the Veterans day holiday.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Maybe you didn’t know by right around oct 31 the closed due to the California fires. They probably still catching up.

7 Likes

Wow very cool…thank you

4 Likes

To take advantage of their ChemNovatic sale I ordered some from River Supply Co. (NR) 2 days ago.

I could not be happier with them if I were Two People!

4 Likes

Ya I ordered on their Halloween sale and go.mine a couple days ago , Keep in mind they evacuated their warehouse due to the fires , they announced they were doing this and orders would be backed up…

7 Likes

Omg I didnt see anytging about Chemnovatic sale WTH

5 Likes

@Scott28 welcome pal

3 Likes

Try code: ChemNovatic for 15% off the entire collection
See (Around post # 2527) Here…

I believe the discount is just for ChemNovatic and remains valid.

I mix around 16mg and the only difference I find between ChemNovatic at VT and RS is price.

5 Likes

Thanks everyone…I guess I didn’t realize about the fires and stuff and them being backed up. I guess I’ll just try and be PATIENT😄

9 Likes

Nice ty…i just gotn2 500ml bottles of CNT in the last couple weels and would like to get another litre

6 Likes

Don’t feel too bad, placed an order Aug 9 through Gear Best and am still playing the status game. Oh yes, they have my money and still send regrets over and over and over again.
status game = out of stock= of 10 feet of Kanthal wire.

3 Likes

They had top evacuate because of the fires. I have one order that will be here tomorrow and another on Tuesday.

3 Likes

Hey @scott28, I apologize for the inconvenience. What would be your order number so that I can have this taken care of ASAP?

Thank you

10 Likes

Hey thank you I did eventually get in contact with somebody yesterday and they process my order thank you for your concern

5 Likes

Great to hear, let me know if you need anything else! :slight_smile:

5 Likes