Nicotine River - Updates

Thank you for having us in your thoughts @Chef_Johnny, luckily we’re safe and the fire went past us. These fire fighters really are like super heroes! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Super pumped that my shipping label was created today. Hopefully it goes out tomorrow so I get my order in time For weekend mixing.

Planned to mix

Vanilla mf 1%
Cap silver line 27 fish at 3.5%
Lemon mf at 2 drops per 15ml.
Vanilla icecream fw 2.75%

5 Likes

Hey everyone, so you’re aware we will be discontinuing ChemNovatic Nicotine from our website as of: November 18th, 2019.

We’re aware some customers prefer to only use ChemNovatic so I wanted to put a statement out here for anyone that would like to stock up before it’s officially gone from our website. This discontinuation from our site is unfortunately due to difficulty with availability.

Thank you!

1 Like

I have no idea which ones I order LOL will have to go take a look again

1 Like

It was PurNic so all good

2 Likes

To help reduce the amount of tears associated with this product demise; is the any coupon code available?

3 Likes

Try code: ChemNovatic for 15% off the entire collection :slight_smile:

Thank you!

4 Likes

That worked GREAT!

Order Placed

Thank You Very Much!

3 Likes

Will there be a discount on black friday on other river supply purnic and flavours ?

1 Like

We will be having a black friday sale and it will be on the entire website. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hey everyone, we just added a helpful accessibility tool to our website! This feature works on mobile as well as desktop versions of the site.

Just click this purple circular icon for a whole array of helpful options for navigating our website. See attached for the list of options this new feature has,

Thank you! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Also, finally a working and reliable wishlist feature is being added to our site and should be up and running in a few days! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

You should probably see about updating your ELR username as well. :wink:

I think you can do it yourself in your control panel, but if not, I’m sure a mod would be more than happy to help!

3 Likes

Tada! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

If I give you a cookie will you think about repackaging the Medicine flower concentrates into 5 ml bottles because you use so little of these flavors that 15 mls will probably expire before you have a chance to use it all.

6 Likes

I’ll throw in a dozen more AND a girl scout (ok… Maybe an old one lol)!!

That’s been the main reason I’ve been asking! I didn’t get into the 2nd 5ml of butterscotch I had from ECX until 2 years later. And it’s used in one of my ADV’s!!

4 Likes

I have a blueberry from MF that I’ve barely touched and it’s been two years … I hate to waste great flavors :smile:

4 Likes

Hey everyone, we will be having a Black Friday sale this Friday Nov. 29th all day off our entire store! We will send emails out as well informing everyone of the sales details.

One important thing to keep in mind though is that this sale will only be taking place this Friday Nov 29th all day and not through the weekend till cyber Monday. I can assure everyone the savings will be immense! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

My cart is ready!!!

5 Likes

I logged back in today and found my cart empty :frowning:

1 Like