Nicotine River Order

Well I tagged them in this thread so hopefully they respond to you tomorrow or possibly Tuesday. No shipping tomorrow via USPS for the Veterans day holiday.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Maybe you didn’t know by right around oct 31 the closed due to the California fires. They probably still catching up.

7 Likes

Wow very cool…thank you

4 Likes

To take advantage of their ChemNovatic sale I ordered some from River Supply Co. (NR) 2 days ago.

I could not be happier with them if I were Two People!

4 Likes

Ya I ordered on their Halloween sale and go.mine a couple days ago , Keep in mind they evacuated their warehouse due to the fires , they announced they were doing this and orders would be backed up…

7 Likes

Omg I didnt see anytging about Chemnovatic sale WTH

5 Likes

@Scott28 welcome pal

3 Likes

Try code: ChemNovatic for 15% off the entire collection
See (Around post # 2527) Here…

I believe the discount is just for ChemNovatic and remains valid.

I mix around 16mg and the only difference I find between ChemNovatic at VT and RS is price.

5 Likes

Thanks everyone…I guess I didn’t realize about the fires and stuff and them being backed up. I guess I’ll just try and be PATIENT😄

9 Likes

Nice ty…i just gotn2 500ml bottles of CNT in the last couple weels and would like to get another litre

6 Likes

Don’t feel too bad, placed an order Aug 9 through Gear Best and am still playing the status game. Oh yes, they have my money and still send regrets over and over and over again.
status game = out of stock= of 10 feet of Kanthal wire.

3 Likes

They had top evacuate because of the fires. I have one order that will be here tomorrow and another on Tuesday.

3 Likes

Hey @scott28, I apologize for the inconvenience. What would be your order number so that I can have this taken care of ASAP?

Thank you

10 Likes

Hey thank you I did eventually get in contact with somebody yesterday and they process my order thank you for your concern

5 Likes

Great to hear, let me know if you need anything else! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hey have you or anyone ever tried their e juice? They have 60 ml bottles for 3.50 or something like that…That srrms insanely cheap! I got some just for the he’ll of it to try, just wondering if anyone else has?!

4 Likes

I did not know that they sold mixed juice. I know that they have quality products. I do DIY but at those prices, I will try some of their finished products. I have been mixing for three years and they are the only company I buy from.

3 Likes

They JUST released Vape Kitchen.

You’re not likely to find much about them.

3 Likes

Hey so I did finally get my order and yes…the juice is by vape kitchen. Got one called Buko Pandan. Description is sweet coconut milk and Pandan jelly. I don’t know what Pandan jelly is but its actually pretty good for 3.50 Lol. Ive had much worse for a lot more lol!

3 Likes

I saw those and I am going to try a few with my next order

3 Likes