Nicotine River (River Supply Company) Concentrates - Tasting Notes

ENABLER!!!
/shakes fist

Good to know! TY. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I feel the same way. Iā€™m waiting for that day where I can say that Iā€™ve found maybe 5 basic flavors that would be the end all be all for me. I donā€™t ask for much and I donā€™t feel the need to explore exotic flavors. I guess Iā€™m just a good ole ā€œAmerican Pieā€ kind of gal. The kind that orders vanilla ice cream when everyone else is getting Banana Peanut Butter Chip, Caramel Chocolate Cheesecake, Blackberry Hibiscus, et alā€¦ Matter of fact, three of my favorite vapes are a vanilla layered flavor, a dark coffee and an RY4 with plenty of caramel tones. I like fruits but it only takes a few common ones to satisfy my taste buds. Either Iā€™m a flavor bore or I havenā€™t yet become a flavor addict. If I keep hanginā€™ around here I might get peer pressured :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Exactly! I have maybe a half dozen ā€œmain staysā€ that keep me vaping. Just enough so that if one flavor goes flat on the tongue another flavor will work for awhile. Iā€™ve played around with a few other more ā€œexoticā€ blends but they always end in the realm of a desert that hits the spot on occasion in small doses.

9 Likes

Yup! :wink:

3 Likes

Ooh, you said Breyerā€™s Vanilla Bean! One of my fave all-time vanilla real world flavors. Now Iā€™m gonna have to stalk Nic River till their stock of Vanilla Milkshake lines up with my payday.

ā€¦and so thrilled youā€™re liking the Sugar Crunch! I havenā€™t played with it muchā€¦ thinking I might try to mix it in very low percentage with FW Cake Batter Dip, but based on your notes, Iā€™m not sure if it would add sweet or more bready notes to the CBD. Iā€™m hoping more crunchy breadyā€¦ I think the Cake Batter Dip sort of cream cheesey tang will cut the sweet a bit too. Iā€™m not doing much with my own recipes yet, more just tweaking those of others, because I know what I want it to taste likeā€¦ but my palate isnā€™t developed enough to figure out how to get there yet.

I donā€™t have Nonnaā€™s Cake or your WF Angel Cake, or Iā€™d give those a whirl with it. On the list, though!

6 Likes

@SmilingOgreā€¦ Yep, same. Iā€™ve got about 5 must have flavors in my lineup right now, 3 I still havenā€™t found my ā€˜forever DIYā€™ recipe for, so I keep hunting, Those are a rather Lemony Looper type recipe, with lots of milkā€¦ Iā€™ve only had a puff or two of Looper ANML, so not sure if its a clone of that, necessarily, but Iā€™m actually aiming more for a commercial juice called CAPONE by The Sauce LA, and also perfect rice krispy treat, and a refreshing iced tea or Arnold Palmer. 2 others Iā€™ve found great DIY recipes for by great mixers. To get those 5, Iā€™ve mixed and discarded a good 40 DIY recipes in last 6 mos or so, and those arenā€™t my experiments, but seriously raved about master mixer blends. Plus years and years of buying commercial juices that sounded good, but I just couldnā€™t handle, or Iā€™d vape a 30 ml and then just never crave it again. LOTS of wasted money and regifts to family/friends, but I finally got smart and started planning out trying multiple diy recipes that all needed same flaves, before Iā€™d invest in the flavors.

Iā€™m not sure what it is about my vape palate that is so touchy, but its a royal pita. lol Thatā€™s why when I find a DIY recipe I flat out canā€™t deal with running out of, like Shroomyā€™s Frosted Flakes, or NotCharlesMansonā€™s Birthday Cake, Iā€™ll stick with em and tweak em like crazy.

@muth Youā€™ll find your handful of ā€˜must havesā€™ eventually, just keep at it and donā€™t get discouraged. I wouldnā€™t say Iā€™ve got my end all be all, but Iā€™m happily vaping along, as long as Iā€™ve got my staples. :wink: And then because I have them to fall back on, Iā€™m not so discouraged when I try something new and fall flat on my face.

10 Likes

I donā€™t have WF Caramel Butter. Does it really have a buttery note to it? Because I was thinking of adding FA Butter to some of my caramel flavors. Any thoughts?

6 Likes

I donā€™t get butter per se but smooth and rich vs brown and creamy if that makes sense. For my the WF is lighter like a home-made sauce would be.

8 Likes

So, no burnt off notes?

7 Likes

Not at all for me. I like using the WF with softer fruits like pears.

9 Likes

In the cart! Thx Letitia :smiley:

6 Likes

Question: Now that nic has to be shipped via ground, where can I order quality nic thatā€™s closer to me (Boston area)? A point was made on a website about this and the fact that temperature could have a bearing on your nic while traveling across the country. The west coast is having record high temps right now and all I can think of is my nic cooking in the back of a truck crossing the Mojave Desert.

9 Likes

@Nicotine_River do you suggest anything for this concern ???

4 Likes

ya i dont order nic in summer there are a few vendors on east coast i am west of boston Berkshires i order in winter time them truck with the see thru roofs get like 150 inside i worked for the post office when the green house trucks came in they vented a while with cold air so can be worked unloadingā€¦

6 Likes

Alan i usually donthe same thing , except I acvidently double ordered Salt Nic instaed of half free base and half Salt Nic ā€¦ So I may need more free base

5 Likes

Unfortunately there is no solution to the extreme heats that the summer holds. There are options of shipping via refrigerated services or using ice packs in shipments but that unfortunately would require special packaging and increased costs which we could not continue to offer with free shipping.

We will look into alternative solutions, but year after year this has always been an issue that unfortunately every supplier encounters.

8 Likes

Thanks for being brutally honest :disappointed:lolā€¦

8 Likes

You guys do habe the option to ship it a cold pack ( or whatever) just not with the free shipping ???

4 Likes

the only ones i know on east coast is delosi labs carolina extracts (pricey) and i think wizard labs

3 Likes

Currently we do not have that option due to the high costs associated with the packaging. We will be looking into this though if we discover a further demand for that method. :slight_smile:

4 Likes