Nicotine River - Updates

20% off the first 20 hours of the new year.

10 Likes

good to know. thanks for the heads up

2 Likes

@Nicotine_River was trying to put up some new reviews of the Vape Kitchen lineup that I had been testing, but after submitting a second review, no more reviews could be submitted ? It seems your Shopper Approved pluggin is having some issues ?? Claims reviews are saved, and confirmation email sent, but no emails have been received. No junk, spam, etc.

3 Likes

@SessionDrummer Thanks for letting me know about this. Not sure why it’s acting up, but I will take a look into this!

3 Likes

Thanks a lot @Nicotine_River. Just looking for another home for the plethora of high quality reviews that I’m throwing out there !!!

2 Likes

Hey everyone! Let’s help Australia!

12 Likes

VERY cool of ya’ll to donate to the Aust. fire situation!

Guys, just a quick question/observation (as I know you guys have the true/raw data to back up the decision…), but I can’t help myself but to ask:

Are you suuuuuuuure you really want to discontinue these two Purilum flavors in particular??

Cookie has almost 400 recipes with it (on ELR alone)
and
Toasted Coconut Cheesecake has almost 500 (again, only using ELR’s stats)!

are you Suuuure!! lol

I get why you’re disco’ing some of the others (numbers never lie), and while these two look like a “judgement call”, it just surprises me is all I guess.
(Both highly rated as a flavor, as well as a lot of recipes…)

Thanks if you can shed any light, and I totally understand if you want to keep the cards close to the vest. :slight_smile:

Also, another “if you can answer” question:
The subject came up while I was posting about updating the Retired flavors list…as to whether or not Flavour World Australia sourced their Flavor Revolution from you or direct (since they’re not in the USA).

Thanks as always for the updates and sales info (though it always sucks to lose flavors [especially those you can’t get elsewhere in CONUS] we know it’s never an easy decision).

4 Likes

Those disco-prices are fantastic. Anybody got recommends on any of them? In addition to Cookie and Coconut Cheesecake?

2 Likes

Capella Concord Grape With Stevia is pretty good, a little on the bubblegum side but a decent grape.

Flavor Revolution Green Apple Candy is a decent flavor but they only have the 4oz and above left. I only got the sample size and would order it in a 2oz size if it was available but 4oz I am on the fence. If you haven’t tried it then I would not recommend in a 4oz unless you need to try any flavor that fits that profile. Gonna test a little more myself to see if a 4oz would be worthwhile for me, leaning towards yes but not there yet as it is not a stand-alone for me.

Flavor Revolution Tropical Strawberry is good but don’t expect a heavy strawberry but just a tropical fruit mix and a lot of different flavors pop out, sort of why I like it. It does lean towards a SB Banana but then sometimes a Guava and something else. It also reminded me of a commercial juice a friend gave me once to clone, was good but too complicated so never bothered. Now I am gonna ask if he has that bottle still since this flavor gives me feeling it is on the right track.

Flavor Revolution Vanilla Blast I have heard good things about this and have it but haven’t used it much. I know @Fishaddict420 enjoys it but I think he also said shisha vanilla is a close replacement.

FlavourArt Vanilla Ice Cream One of my favorite VIC although LB’s version still gets used more. Definitely worth a shot to get the sample size as a little goes a long way with it, I use it probably 1 to 2% tops in a mix.

Inawera Cocopilada I have loved this stuff since I first got it, almost like a reverse Pina Colada where the coconut is the dominant flavor followed up with a pineapple on the down low, almost bordering on being there to just provide sweetness. I remember when INW first released it it was first described as a sweet taste of coconut cookies but that’s not what I got. Now they show this in the description and that is more like what I taste.image

La Cheesecake Ehhh, it can help other cheesecakes and only recommended because it is so cheap it is worth a shot to see if it works for your taste buds. Not something I would use on its own, at least for me.

Purilum Butter Mint If you ever had those little buttermint candies this is pretty spot on.

Purilum Strawberry Swirl A creamy SB, check. It does remind me of those sb cream candies, not too strong and needs a little help but I like the flavor.

Wonder Super Concentrates Blueberry Jam I am not a big BB guy but this favor is tasty.

Wonder Super Concentrates Cream Filling Not as versatile a flavor as I previously thought it would be based on smell and SFT. It is good though and has a sweetness to it.

Wonder Super Concentrates Crispy Wafer Same as above on the versatility, not using this flavor as much as I thought but I do like it.

Wonder Super Concentrates Peanut Brittle for a peanut brittle this is pretty spot on and powerful from what I remember. I would start low, like .25 to .50% and adjust from there. Not a reorder for me only because vaping peanut brittle isn’t a goal for me but might revisit it and try some variations.

Wonder Super Concentrates Thai Apple I bought this based on @anon70102222 comments on it but haven’t had a chance to try it yet, hopefully he can chime in.

As far as the Purilium Cookie maybe people who love it can give me some tips. I have tried it at a few different SFT and just feel it is not great, not much flavor.

12 Likes

Wow, a lot more info than I expected. Deepest gratitude for it too.
Thanks a lot!

5 Likes

Your website is running very slow next to nothing

1 Like

Hello!

I spoke with the person who manages this list as I too noticed a few fairly popular flavors appearing under that category. We’ve updated the page to state “clearance” instead of “discontinued” as some of these flavors will not be discontinued and are on this list purely due to excessive inventory.

Purilum Cookie
Purilum Butter Mint
Purilum Toasted Coconut Cheesecake

As well as many other Purilum, Flavor Revolution, FlavourArt, and etc. we do not plan on discontinuing.

Although the final list of what flavors may or may not be discontinued is not definitive at the moment it does not seem that those as well as other fairly popular flavors will be leaving us. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Are you still encountering website delay/lag?

1 Like

Yes. There’s a long lag time in logging in and navigating the site,

1 Like

PM’ing you now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, cookies cleaned and I’m using at&t mobile ph,

2 Likes

Understood, thank you for letting me know. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is purilum butter mint being discontinued? Need to know so I can stock up if necessary lol

4 Likes

We plan on keeping that flavor on the site. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

So I have to ask, does Purilum butter mint taste like creme de menthe?

2 Likes