Nicotine River - Updates

That is great stuff!

10 Likes

yes! Their Bread Pudding and Sugar Crunch flavors are good, I only started playing with them a little while ago, but now they’re gone and I don’t want to use them lol

5 Likes

Hey everyone, just an update that we’re right around the corner of having these ready for you! Taken some time, but it will be worth it!

15 Likes

Thank you for the update!

9 Likes

Agreed @Ken_O_Where, @Nicotine_River.

7 Likes

Get ready! Launch date confirmed.

10/24 :slight_smile:

Email blast will be sent out as well!

Our new publicly available samples will be shipped 100% legally and in accordance with USPS regulation. Expect your new nicotine samples to arrive in leak resistant packaging, as well as nitrogen filled, syringe cap fitted amber glass bottles. The available size of our samples will be 60mL, this is so we still follow USPS regulation when multiple types of nicotine are placed into one box. We here also thought that sectioning out the nicotine into 60mL bottles will be great for ensuring freshness per bottle.

Thank you all!

11 Likes

Wow @Nicotine_River, thanks for the updates !!!

7 Likes

Where do I sign up?

6 Likes

Thanks for the update. I was getting down to my last 200mil, yes i still have some Nic river😁

7 Likes

@natbone

https://nicotineriver.com/?contact%5Btags%5D=newsletter&form_type=customer#footer-newsletter

Snap 2022-10-14 at 17.40.58

10 Likes

Very nice of you, thanks.

8 Likes

Hello everyone, we regret to inform you that our goal of providing publicly available samples of nicotine is unfortunately no longer possible. As of October 19th, we received an FDA warning letter involving these new publicly available samples. In accordance with the FDA’s request, we will be abiding by their letter and have permanently removed these samples from our store. It’s unfortunate and we apologize for getting everyones hopes up. In situations like these, we must do our best to ensure that Nicotine River remains in good faith with the FDA.

For those companies still offering publicly available nicotine, we cannot speak on their behalf.

Thank you, we appreciate your understanding.

9 Likes

@Nicotine_River sad news indeed, but thank you for the update. This involves “samples” only ?

7 Likes

Our government, left, center and right, really sucks.

5 Likes

Whoever the snitch was, make sure he/she is the one who has to pour every last one of those little sample bottles back into the vat

3 Likes

Yes exactly, but only because they were intended to be publicly available. Sending samples to businesses is still okay for us to do.

5 Likes

How do you distinguish a business from an individual? Asking for a friend.

5 Likes

Maybe NR’s answer will be different but I imagine someone would have to supply an IRS EIN Tax ID number to show you are a business.

6 Likes

@Nicotine_River I’m still a little confused, and maybe you can help clear it up. A short while back, I test added a gallon to my cart, and test checked out, and the shipping was insane. I believe you guys were still working on it. Yesterday I went back, test loaded another gallon into the cart, and got near the end of the checkout, and it stated, it could not be shipped to me.

Is the issue bigger than just “samples” or did I miss something ?

5 Likes

You are correct TZ, and a business address.

4 Likes