Nicotine River - Updates

Hey everyone! Since Nicotine River will not be operating July 4th or July 5th, we’re having an early 4th of July sale today instead! Emails have also been sent to all of our customers regarding this sale.

17% off our entire store! :slight_smile: :tada: :us:

Ends: July 2nd @ 10AM PST

Code: America

Check it out!

6 Likes

Do you have any idea when you will getting a new supply of Purilum Wild Berry in stock? I signed up for the email to be notified, but it’s been awhile.

Thanks for the update and sale!!!

Happy 4th of July EVERYONE!!!

2 Likes

Hey @MysticRose you’re in luck! It just arrived at our facility today after its long awaited journey. Our team members are putting it into the inventory as we speak and it will be available in the next few hours. Our apologies for the delay!

Happy 4th! :tada: :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Also! We’re curious to hear feedback regarding VG based or PG Free flavoring companies. If anyone has any recommendations for who they’d like for us to carry, please let us know! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any chance Purilum Butter Pecan Praline Ice Cream is back in stock too?

3 Likes

Expected to be arriving at our facility mid to late next week. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

At least it is coming back :grin: was getting worried…phew :wink:

2 Likes

Happy 4th @Nicotine_River and everyone.
Just wanted to clue everyone in that the “Save Big This 4th of July” code [AMERICA] Expired on July 2nd at 10:00 AM (PST). and once again the shipping methods do not include USPS Ground or Flat Rate.
Next year I’ll read the fine print .

4 Likes

Would Cappuccino Coffee be included in that shipment? I hope, I hope, I hope!

1 Like

Hmm, why would it expire before the 4th of July?
ETA: Nevermind, I just backread.

1 Like

Ha ha ha, the parents looked mortified while grandma is laughing it up! Thx for the chuckle.

2 Likes

Uh, I just added that to my wishlist thx to you. I always liked the BP but after I followed your link and read the description of caramel notes I had to try it. Why don’t you explain to me in your own tortured words how delicious this is.

2 Likes

The Pur BPPIC is the first to complement RFSC Butter Pecan Pie which I truly enjoy but gets weird at higher percentages. I don’t have access to my juice calculator at the moment but want to say PUR BPPIC at about 2.5% with 0.50% RFSC BPP and a couple of other flavors thrown in came out delicious. Those 2 by themselves I am betting would make a tasty combo. Wouldn’t go above 0.50% for the RFSC BPP though, it changes for the worst the longer it steeps at higher %. It is damn tasty still in a mix that is a couple months old at .50%, my mix before that at 1% got nasty.

3 Likes

Just buy it and the PUR butter pecan as well, both are tasty. The butter pecan is a nice softer pecan and the buttery note is quite lovely.

3 Likes

Cappuccino Coffee will be back in stock shortly as of today. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Teehee, I have a truckload of the PUR BP. Mystic Rose turned me on to it some time ago and I got carried away. I have plenty to share…hint hint :wink: Or if you have plenty BPPIC and want to do a trade…we’ll have plenty of both! :grin:

3 Likes

Wellllll. lmao

:hugs:

2 Likes

I’ll have to check my overstock, I’ve pif’d quite a bit of it without updating the mls left. While I enjoy pecan juices I don’t mix them often.

2 Likes

Hey everyone! Check out a new addition to our flavor selection!

Bickford Flavors! They’re affordable and beyond delicious! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hey everyone! We just opened a clearance section on our website for the flavors that may be overstocked or are selling slower than expected. Take 25% off on any of the flavors in this collection!

No code needed!

Enjoy! :slight_smile:

5 Likes