Nicotine River - Updates

Just a heads up to anyone that ordered yesterday like I did, went back today and there are more flavors in the clearance section, some great ones too, I just placed a 2nd order.

3 Likes

Hey guys! We unfortunately had to discontinue Sweet Leaf Stevia due to unavailability on a wholesale level. However, there’s good news! Check out our new Sweet Stevia product by Nicotine River! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey everyone! We just released Flavor Monks on the website! Made and imported from Belgium they’re a unique, potent, and a deliciously new addition! Check it out! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Thanks for the update @Nicotine_River, they look very interesting.

4 Likes

Major thanks for the new addition!

4 Likes

How is shipping with Nicotine River now? I haven’t placed an order since the last time when they didn’t ship order the same week I ordered it. Really like them, but want the shipping to be right.

1 Like

As of this moment generally all orders are leaving same day or next day after it is placed. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just received my order today.i ordered 150 ml of liquid nicotine and the bottle I got is clearly 100 ml.also my flavour art rum Jamaica is black in color.the amount of liquid in the bottle isn’t even on the bottle?but I can tell it’s not 150 only 100

1 Like

@Djsi message @Nicotine_River.

Also the amount of liquid in the bottle isn’t even listed on the bottle?I don’t get it,but I can certainly tell it’s only 100 not 150 ml like I ordered.

1 Like

Looks like my mistake after careful measuring it is 150 ml I apologise.everything seems fine except the color of the flavour art rum Jamaica,it seems to me it shouldn’t be so dark unless it’s been sitting a while.it is nearly black and not see through.

1 Like

Hello, glad to hear that the measurements are all correct! :slight_smile:

As for the coloring of that flavor, FlavourArt Rum Jamaica is usually pretty dark almost like black coffee. I referred to the FlavourArt Certificate of Analysis and it also concluded the color as being “Dark Brown”. I have PM’d you that document for reference. I will be PM’ing you with further questions regarding the label as it should state the volume. :slight_smile:

Thank you

2 Likes

Oh man @Djsi, I got the notification that there was a new post here and though YES! @Nicotine_River is having a Labor Day sale :tada: …sigh, I still hope it’s true, need to place a big order.

2 Likes

We are having one soon :slight_smile:

Emails will be sent out and a post will be made here! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Nicotine_River I appreciate your VERY fast repsonse to djsi here. VERY fast response.

2 Likes

Hey everyone, it’s been a long time coming…but we’re now stocking One on One flavors! Check it out! :slight_smile:

Just in time for a labor day sale! :wink: (emails will be sent out and a post will be made here shortly)

5 Likes

Woohoo! Can’t wait for the sale and definitely gonna pick up some OoO flavors, running low on some and there are a few I have wanted to try :+1:

3 Likes

any discounts yet? Veteran one doesn’t seem to work anymore.

1 Like

Hello! We unfortunately had to disable the code as some customers were abusing it. Instead we have added a reputable app to our website that verifies all information and will generate an automatic code once the information is submitted. We hope to have this added onto the checkout process in an easier way that does not require a link shortly, but for now please feel free to follow this link: https://verifypass.com/offers/website/www.nicotineriver.com

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t know if this was posted or not, BUT, …

Medicine Flower is BACK online !!!

3 Likes