Nicotine Rivers growing flavors and how you can help

I’d like to buy a few small samples of peoples tobacco blends. My girlfriend tried vaping but it wasn’t the same as a smoke so it didn’t work and I don’t think I’d like it so I haven’t bought the flavors. I’m curious what you people have made with them and how they taste.

1 Like

That Rich cinnamon is the one on the list I PM you the other day I just put cinnamon but it’s the rich cinnamon. I don’t have it but @JoJo and a few others rave about it and I trust her judgement.

3 Likes

Thanks for turning me on to NR. I didn’t realize that their pricing was so competitive on FA and on top of it they offer sizes that Bull City etc. doesn’t. I am about to place an initial order with them…on the other hand ~thanks a lot :frowning: ~ now I am going to spend mo money again. :wink:

3 Likes

I just tried their Ceylon Cinnamon (1st vaping experience with cinnamon) and it is really nice for highlighting some of my blends.

2 Likes

Cinnamon Ceylon would be my #2 choice. It was tops for me for the longest until Rich Cinnamon entered the scene. If you have that, just stick with it. The two are really close in terms of flavor and quality. Rich cinnamon just barely beats out cinnamon ceylon for flavor and strength.

3 Likes

Flavorah will be for sale any day now on our website.

I will make a note to carry INA in larger sizes, and expand it.

9 Likes

Holy crap. That is awesome news! You know you guys are my fav :wink:

2 Likes

That is awesome news! I just made a pretty big purchase from ECX so I will be making another once the new flavorah flavors are there!

1 Like

It is certainly fantastic.

@DonovanECX, I made my first order from your company this month and was very pleased with ship time. If I were to critique anything it would be staying a bit better stocked with those most popular flavors. Seeing the words out of stock and being forced to place an order somewhere else is a bummer. Merry Christmas, and thanks for all you guys do!

3 Likes

It’s been an issue we’ve been fighting for a while. We order more, we get more customers, and we face the same issue.

These last couple of weeks we have finally been stabilizing and getting into the rhythm of keeping adequate amounts of fresh product on the shelf. (We TRY to turn product around in 2 months)

Now; I focus on expanding our selection, offering a wider variety of bottle sizes & offering bundled recipe kits.

4 Likes

I am not even going to comment on the ridiculous amount of money I have spent at ECX. If they only knew how much I have spent at Bull City, Gremlin DIY, Flavorah, Wizard Labs, Nicotine River, One on One, MyFreedomSmokes, etc they really would shit themselves @DonovanECX :wink:

3 Likes

Blessings brother, these are blessings. As “Big Tom” said in Tommy Boy about business “you’re either growing or you’re dying.” This is very true so congrats on being successful! I came to your site through word of mouth. So you keep doing what you’re doing and the customers (and success) will follow.

3 Likes

The ability to offer a gift card would be a cool addition too. I know my intro to flavor buying came through one. Because of the gift card that vendor got a good chuck of my initial orders. Partly for convenience and partly from loyalty. Just thinking out loud.

2 Likes

Hell to the Mike Foxtrot yes! Donovan, I shall be in touch. Please make an announcement here on the site when you have Flavorah! Killer. ECX has everything. . .mostly, if in stock.

2 Likes

Nicotine River is the only place I’ve gotten my nic from in the last year and the only place I’ll ever get it from anymore. The NicSelect is the best I’ve ever used and their customer service is unrivaled. Almost a year ago they had a free shipping promo and I ordered a gallon of nic. It never arrived. I waited until 3 days after it was supposed to before I called. I got NO hassle, NO wait a few more days. They automatically sent me another gallon and said if the first one ever showed up just to keep it for my inconvenience! It never did but they earned my loyalty as a customer forever. The fact that they are now doing flavors in 60mls made me do the happy dance as now I can give them all of my diy business! I recommend them to any diy’ers I know and I won’t shop anywhere else now that they sell flavors.

2 Likes

I agree, they are a very good company and Grant, the owner, is a stand up guy. But sadly I can’t say the same. If they ever get all the flavors I use then yeah, I could easily use them as my one stop shop.

1 Like

I’m working on it man. He’s got a bunch of new stuff coming based of a few people like myself doing some ground work, or internet work if you will.

1 Like

I got a call from Grant today. My package was shipped shortly after I ordered but FedEx has had a SNAFU. It should be here tomorrow, but I didn’t get a shipping notice until he manually forced one to me today.

We discussed the bottles. They will be changing to droppers and automated volumetric filling within the next few weeks. Flavorah and more Flavor Art should be up and running in less than two weeks. It looks like Flavorah will cost the same everywhere for quantities under 8oz, due to their pricing structure.

I directed him to ELR proper and showed him how you could tell how many recipes used a given flavor. I also let him know about the shopping cart function and told him it might be worth contacting @daath to see if he might be able to gain access to that info.

in short, he’s been very proactive and I think the flood of individual orders for flavor (they have been wholesale nic until a month ago) has shocked them a bit. But it sounds like they are making serious investments and aiming to drive prices down. I mentioned Inawera several times, and I hope he picks up on that too. . .because they make some awesome flavor.

3 Likes

I retracted my statements. After my package disappeared I sent NR an email about my missing shipment. I got this in reply…

"We don’t require a signature on any package that we send out, we will send a replacement out tomorrow morning and overnight it to you with a required signature.

I apologize for this!"

Sorry I spouted off. I was being fed a line of crap by FedEx and it seemed I was out a bunch of money. Very reputable company here!

7 Likes

most excellent!
looks like Grant is working on “man of the year” award!

2 Likes