Nicotine Rivers growing flavors and how you can help

Still no package :frowning:

1 Like

Sorry about that brother. I did receive mine yesterday. I got 18 60ml bottles and some other stuff. They have great prices on unicorn bottles.

Not sure of the status of my flavor fills, at this point he is taking care of the issue and not being shady, so Iā€™m going to drop it. Next big order will be with ECX, but I will use NR again. I received some stellar frigging instantaneous customer service.

1 Like

Tuscan Reserve Ultimate Tobacco, Shade, Glory and Storm need to be added.

1 Like

Good evening!

These are the Flavorah flavors that are arriving next week. We will be carrying these in 60ml. 150ml, and 250ml

Crunch Cereal, Vanilla Custard, Milk & Honey, Rich Cinnamon, Boysenberry, Coconut, Strawberry, Blueberry Muffin, Cream, Cinnamon Crunch, Peanut Butter, Pink Guava, Butterscotch, Blueberry, Wild Melon, Sweet Coconut, Peach, Lime, Caramel, Greek Yogurt, Cantaloupe, Chocolate Deutsch, Dragon Fruit, Honey Bee, Candy Tart

Incoming FlavourArt flavors - Almond, Anise, Dark bean espresso, Hazelnut, Jasmine, Maple Syrup, Walnut, Apple pie, Mandarin, Apricot, Black current, Black cherry, Cinnamon Ceylon, Coconut, Lychee, Mad fruit, Whipped cream, Pear, Fig, MTS Vape Wizard, Black Fire, RY4, Cuban Supreme, Pineapple, Flash, OBA OBA, Royal Tobacco, Liquid Amber

• I have taken note of the ones I have missed in FlavourArt and TFA and will be ordering those as well this Monday.

• Inawera is next in all sizes

Thank you guys for everything and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

6 Likes

My man! I was trying to find the inquiry you sent but I couldnā€™t find it. I apologize if I didnā€™t get back to you at some point last year. Thank you very much for creating this forum, it has been a extremely helpful in realizing what I am terribly messing up and doing decent. Always room for improvement and thank you again for everything!

4 Likes

Awesome! Thank you for all youā€™re doing. Itā€™s exciting to see an online retailer truly working with their customers. Respect!

5 Likes

Wow! 60, 150 and 250ml in Flavorah? Wow! Thats unheard of! Nobody does that!
You will be the first to offer that, as far as I knowā€¦
This is really cool! Thanks, Grant!

3 Likes

Lol, I am getting emails from Nicotine River to review the flavorings I ordered. And I still donā€™t have them :smiley:

2 Likes

okay question would you use caramel and cream from Flavorah over FA? just curious here

1 Like

when will the Flavorah flavors be back inā€¦Iā€™ve never tried any of them

1 Like

I will be placing a very large order whenever the flavors get in (:

2 Likes

MIchelle, Flavorah is new to NR an they will have them in next week if Iā€™m not mistaken.

2 Likes

I want to try some!!!

1 Like

Should be one day this week guys. Iā€™m impatiently checking the site myself, I need larger bottles of some and I just got mine a week ago.Several flavors they make have replaced others I use.

2 Likes

Might have a look over at ECX, they have a few flavors up for sale. Maybe 20? From what Grant told me, Flavorah have fixed retail pricing for quantities below 8oz. Iā€™m pretty sure Capella does as well. So Flavorah anyway should be the same price everywhere. That said. Rich Cinnamon at ECX is well over double what NR has listed on their site. I may have just gotten hosed as I bought most of the Flavorah offering at ECX. . .and about a hundred other flavors.

EDIT: It could be fixed minimum pricing. I may have legitimately gotten hosed at ECX. If I did, it will be for the last time.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve shopped there maybe twice, bull city has had the bulk of my ordering. That is until Nicotine River started selling flavors.

1 Like

I love both vendorā€™s renditions of Cream and Caramel. I have subbā€™d one for the other many times with great results.

1 Like

Good evening!

There is a pricing structure in place for Flavorah everything will be up to date and ready go come this Thursday. I know you guys are patiently waiting! Also *Therabidweasel you did not get hosed, the pricing on my site isnā€™t perfect just yet. I apologize for the mistake! All TFA and FW flavors are being updated this week and will be significantly cheaper!

Have a great night everyone!

5 Likes

What is your order number? I will look into this in the morning and get this fixed!

See guys this is why Nicotine River is amazing. Canā€™t say enough about how great the customer service is.

6 Likes