Nicotine suppliers

My LNW 240ml bottle of 100mg nicotine is finally running out (after about 2 years). LNW seems to only sell to businesses. Where is everyone getting their PG, VG and nicotine? I’m in the U.S.

8 Likes

Glycerin Supplier is my new VG supplier and Nicotine is going to be tough.

Carolina Xtract
Nicbase.com
PerfectVape .com

Are the Nic suppliers i know of.

PG ill probably get fro GS when i get my VG but you xan get PG from almost anywhere . Farm Equipment places even carry it .

8 Likes

Welcome to the community, @sandor7.

5 Likes

@sandor7 welcome to ELR.

@fidalgo_vapes I just noticed something on my recently favorited vendor NicBase …

I was able to add to cart, and process through checkout without issue, BUT, that is NEW.

10 Likes

Omg… I wonder if its for other countries like Australia?? I have more than enough nic for a life time , but i think another gallon is getting ordered

9 Likes

https://www.hiliq.com/en/

8 Likes

Hehe, like minds, think alike @fidalgo_vapes.

5 Likes

I reckon that prescription part has to be for Australian orders, fairly sure we are the only stupid country that went down that road.

8 Likes

I don’t know @marsh8, we’re getting stupid-er every day mate.

9 Likes

Thanks everyone! You guys are are great! I put an order in with nicbase.

10 Likes

Welcome and glad to see your post.

5 Likes

Juice Junkie lover sent me some Hiliq because it was her favorite . It was actually very good , crystal clear and smooth as can be . Since it is shipped from China I never bought any , but i can highly recommend it

8 Likes

It probably is for Australia only. As far as I’m aware we’re the only country that has this STUPID law.
I keep hoping that someday common sense will prevail but there again I keep hoping to win lotto too and that could be more likely.

9 Likes

Incase anyone else in the US is looking for nic, I have a few spare liters of 100mg/ml PG nic that I’m looking to get rid of for cheap. It’s CNT from Liquid Barn.

7 Likes

Yer from reddit? Only asking because if you are i can vouch. I miss the classifieds so much. Im u/To0nMaN over there.

5 Likes

What’s a liter go for

3 Likes

$33 for a liter shipped, or $62 for two liters.

5 Likes

What am i missing here it says 10% / pg
Got to ask

6 Likes

Its a 10% dilution of nicotine in PG, so 100mg.

When was it bottled or purchased?
How was it stored?

6 Likes

I guess that should of been my questions lol

5 Likes