Nicotine suppliers

It’s 10% nicotine in PG. 10% = 100mg/ml

5 Likes

Yes, I was just checking out Delosi for nic the other night for a friend and was surprised to see what I saw! My heart always skips a beat when I see things like this :smile:

6 Likes

Just want to make sure 4 500ml bottles for 63$ shipped ??? Thats a great deal

5 Likes

You have the link for that, please?

3 Likes

Yessir I have the same username on Reddit and we have done business before.

4 Likes

Thanks, bud, i figured as much but just wanted to make sure. Thanks again for the squonk bottle and flavors. Hope you are enjoying this beautiful weather.

I 100% vouch for JasonE414

3 Likes

There is no link for that. I have 2 spare liters of nic that I’m trying to sell.

5 Likes

@Muth those bottles are from Liquid Barn , I have bought many

6 Likes

Oh okay, thx fiddy. LB doesn’t ship to MA. Maybe in the future.

4 Likes

Ah, I guess I missed that part. I assume it’s freebase? And the same questions Ken asked…When was it bottled/purchased and how has it been stored?

4 Likes

Maybe they do now as they no longer sell nic.

3 Likes

They dont sell Nic at all anymore

3 Likes

It is freebase. It was purchased on 3/15/21. It has been stored at room temperature. It has a best by date of 10/21/22 printed on the bottles. It has a pinkish hue to it but vapes just fine at 3 and 6 mg.

5 Likes

Am i allowed to ask who is your favorited vendor is? I’m in the US, the companies I’ve bought from in the past no longer sell to retail customers. Have seen a couple sites selling nic but I don’t know how reliable they are.

Asking if its allowed b/c reddit r/DIY_ ejuice no longer allows nic talk.

6 Likes

Sure thing @AZ_Jeep, I’ve had pretty good luck with Delosi …

https://nicbase.com/nicbase-nicotine-liquids/delosi-labs-nicbase/

8 Likes

Would you choose nic salt over free base? If so, why?

2 Likes

Wrong link …

https://nicbase.com/nicbase-nicotine-liquids/delosi-labs-nicbase/

3 Likes

Thank you. Is $270 a good price? I THINK I’m set for the rest of my life, LOL, but never hurts to be prepared. My power looks like it might go out soon since it is already affecting my surrounding areas and lights are flickering here. I’ll have to pull out my generator so that I can protect the nic only freezer as well as my food freezer.

5 Likes

During these current times, with limited suppliers ??

Yes.

4 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes