Nicotine suppliers

Thanks @SessionDrummer

2 Likes
5 Likes

@JiM210 I had setup a “test” order from them a month or so ago, and the shipping rates were INSANE, and the checkout process would not complete. Have they sorted out the shipping rates, and checkout, to where residential customers can buy again ?

3 Likes

My last communication with them told me that they had abandoned their plans for individual sales and could only sell to registered businesses.

3 Likes

They messaged here awhile back about nic sales updates. I haven’t used them since the before the initial shutdown to non-wholesales. I’ll try to find the message. if I remember correctly they said to call them and they will help walk us through the process and it’s quick and easy. it looks like a gallon is the smallest quantity for sale, maybe the listed shipping prices are for the big drums? I was thinking that since they reached out to us they are still an option. I didn’t see any non-commercial sizes of pg and vg though.

4 Likes

I found the message I was thinking of. Unfortunately they followed later saying the FDA stopped those plans :disappointed_relieved:

6 Likes

@KC111 you probably already know this but I fill gallon jugs with water about 2 inches from the top and leave the caps a little loose. I put them in any empty space in my freezers just in case the power goes out. It helps.

8 Likes

I wish I could say I have room in my big freezer for that, lol. But that is a great point, water can be the difference between life or death, so I really should pull out some of hubby’s yucky fish (just because I hate fish, lol) and make room for H2O. I do have a 5 gallon container that we keep full of water in case we have power outages and we have a specialized filter in case we need to get water from our stream.

3 Likes

I’m talking about freezing them in the freezer to keep everything cold when there’s no power

6 Likes

Excellent suggestion!! Will throw out some fish for sure now, lol. Thank you.

3 Likes

Anyone know how to get 100mg shipped to denmark?
Seems impossible

4 Likes

Try Hiliq.com

5 Likes

Delosi is excellent. That is where my supply is from.

4 Likes

I ordered a gallon from them to start with, do they usually get orders out within a few days or are they slow for retail level sales?
Thanks

4 Likes

They’re fairly fast @AZ_Jeep.

3 Likes

Thanks, I appreciate all the help! You’ve also been helping with all the flavor reviews too.

5 Likes

You’re welcome @AZ_Jeep.

4 Likes

you listed NICLIQUID.COM here do you know if they are legit I am thinking about ordering from them

3 Likes

4 Likes

What is best carrier for Nic; VG or PG, I’m getting ready to order a gallon of Nic from Delosi. I use almost exclusively 70/30 VG/PG and 3mg Nic in my recipes.
Thank you in advance for your input!

3 Likes