Nicotine suppliers

I would do PG IMO

5 Likes

VG is thicker/harder to pour than PG. Get 100mg/ml in straight PG.

7 Likes

@Pastorfuzz @big_vape , Thank you I was leaning that way just wanted to get others opinions.
Again, thank you for the help!

4 Likes

@TimWV all I can offer is my opinion. 100% VG NIC just isn’t worth it. If you’re PG sens then that’s different. If not, it’s just a PITA, and VERY hard to prevent hotspots. In case you, or anyone else doesn’t know, hot spots are when NIC settles unevenly, and unless you FULLY distribute it (shake shake shake), you can get VERY high, and low NIC levels. VG while GREAT as a base, BUT, it makes keeping your NIC fully distributed VERY hard because it’s so thick. Put it in the fridge, and or freezer, it only gets worse. THEN you are forced to almost fully THAW the entire bottle JUST to shake it up good, which is NOT good. A lot of damage to NIC can come from repeated freeze/thaw cycles, which is EXACTLY what 100% VG NIC will force you to do.

I love VG, just NOT as my NIC carrier, and I have gallons upon gallons of 100% PG NIC that is SUPER easy to work with, STRAIGHT out of the freezer.

My .02, if you’re not PG sensitive, avoid the hassles and pitfalls.

8 Likes

THAT’S how you do it @TimWV. Ask questions, get better, and share with others.

5 Likes

Thank you again to all, it’s settled, PG it is! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

PG is the best bet mate. I do my mixes either 70/30 or max VG and have no worries as it gives you around 27% (at 3mg) of flavouring to play with. :smiley:

4 Likes

@Ianc13 thank you for your input, I’ve placed my order and have made it 100% PG with 100mg NIC

6 Likes

I’ve been searching for nicotine since my pre mail ban supply ran out. I’ve tried researching Delosi labs and can’t seem to find much out. Is this a re-bottled brand or do they manufacture their own, and if so where is it produced. Just trying to do my research on it prior to buying.

3 Likes

@Traxom I’ve ordered from them numerous times, with no issues, but can’t answer that. Maybe hit them up ? I messaged them a few times, but in regards to their VG.

https://nicbase.com/contact-us/

2 Likes

Great. Thanks for the info. Have you used their PG/VG? I usually order that from Liquid Barn but if I can just add it from Delosi it would save on shipping.

3 Likes

@Traxom I’ve used both, and the PG and VG are very good. The VG is the absolute thickest I have ever used. But, it is Soy based, not Palm based if that matters to you.

2 Likes

I was also looking at Nude Nicotine’s website. Looks like you can puchase USP Phama nicotine base from them. I then saw a strange disclaimer on the description of the nicotine base as follows:

This nicotine product is intended for use in oral/dermal nootropic, laboratory research, & nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) formulations ONLY. This includes but is not limited to: gum, lozenges, transdermal patches, oral sprays, inhalers. This product is NOT intended for use in electronic cigarettes, vaporizers, or any vaping application.

Strange. I tried calling but it seems no nicotine suppliers are answering phones these days. I guess emails only.

3 Likes

Ignore it and understand that they needed to put that disclaimer. They arent selling nicotine a FFA regulated product for use in product not approved by FDA

6 Likes

If only I could read a disclaimer like that in Australia.

4 Likes