NicSelect Nicotine

Please contact mette.regoli@alcheminternational.com for any questions in regards to distributors and products :slight_smile: She is the West Coast sales rep for NicSelect/Alchem and is a very very sweet lady. Tell her Grant sent you and she will help you with anything you need.

3 Likes

I appreciate that my friend! Its funny because the money really means nothing unless people are happy. One happy customer is more powerful then any amount of money a company could spend on advertising, marketing etc. Thank you for the kind words!

5 Likes

This is precisely why I love you man! And because you are determined I will back and support you all the way!

EDIT - but talk is cheap. I just ordered 1 liter of your 100mg nic liquid in PG - order# 10296. @Nicotine_River do me a solid. Iā€™ll be out of town the 16th - 22nd of May. If you canā€™t have it here before the 16th please have it arrive after the 22nd. I donā€™t want someone to steal it off my porch! LOL :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Appreciate that my friend! Have a great Friday and a even better weekend!

2 Likes

Couple of weeks ago, I had a nice conversation with Tom Schrier, VP of sales, at the NicSelect TX office. He was kind enough to send me a sample of NicSelect nicotine for testing and review. I also found out through the EU site, NicSelect (Alchem/LePro) will be offering a Tobacco Absolute for sale; he sent a small sample of the TA as well; thatā€™s for another thread. :grinning:

I currently have the nicotine test batched and steeping in various strengths; review to come.

I can tell you thus far, the titration results for NicSelect nicotine was, center of the bulls eye, correct at 100mg/ml with the sample I received. :wink:

While Iā€™ve been typing this, Tom Schrier just returned an email which stated that Heartland Vapes does NOT buy their nicotine through Alchem/NicSelect. So, there you goā€¦

Thanks for the other contact info, just in case Tom gets sick of answering my emails! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Thank you for your info. A lot of us around here have been wondering whether or not we still would be able to buy Nicotine. I figured we would but was not sure after seeing a few comments around here, not to mention a bit of reading on the FDA website. In the past I have also said that I hoped that these regulations would wind up in the courts for years to come and not take effect till itā€™s settled. Letā€™s see what happensā€¦

Not saying anything bad about Grant, just plugging for information, thatā€™s allā€¦

Great to hear!

1 Like

Very glad to hear this news from you, but just to be safe nonetheless, I bought a gallon of nic and a bunch of other stuff from you yesterday. Should be getting some good vape mail in next week. Cheers!

1 Like

OH I knew that, no big, I was just saying how happy I was with them and that it doesnā€™t matter who you are or what you do, somebody sooner or later will be unhappy with it. Itā€™s just human nature.

3 Likes

nic select is great , liquid barn and ecigexpress also sell their product ive only used two others before settling with nic select , and the difference is significant

Just FYI, cost wise, I think Liquid Barn adds about a 30 to 35% markup on their nicotine in comparison to a vendor such as Nicotine River. :triumph:

Last time I looked a 100mg/ml litre was:

$60 at Nicotine River
$90 at Liquid Barn

Same NicSelect nicotine. :thinking:

https://www.nicotineriver.com/collections/usp-nicotine/products/100mg?variant=5563820163

https://www.liquidbarn.com/collections/nicselect-unflavored-nicotine/products/nicselect-nicotine-1-liter?variant=1469071492

4 Likes

i just figured that out about 2 weeks ago , i use ecigexpress bc i live in anacortes wa which is 40min from there warehouse but yes liquid barn is expensive i no longer use them but they did help me when i first started diy , ill have to compare nicotine river vs ecigexpress with shipping included

1 Like

wow i just compared the 250ml ecig vs nicotine river and nic river is 10$ cheaper

2 Likes

ty for the heads up

1 Like

Another +1 for Nicotine River here. Iā€™m pretty new to the DIY scene, but I am definitely going to continue buying from them when I can.
Picked up most up my supplies from them when I was first getting in to DIY. I picked up in person, since I live locally to them, and they were all extremely nice and even went through the order with me piece by piece to make sure it was all accounted for. In fact I have already placed another order with them, just need to get myself over there to pick it up.
The NicSelect nicotine is also great!

3 Likes

Well thanks to this thread I placed an order with @Nicotine_River for 250ml of Nic and 1ltr of VG! I hope itā€™s as good as everyone has been saying in this thread because I have some Flavor Testing to do for @Walt_RealFlavors and Iā€™m totally out of VG and Nic.

3 Likes

Thank you for the opportunity!

1 Like

I Also got 5 -1ml syringes, great price on them!

Damn it, i already bought from Nicotine river a 1 litre 100mg nicotine for a 60$ and Heartland 44$.

Still though Nicotine river has a bigger flavoring collection than Heartland and since im not in the US and due to the shipping cost i will stick for the time being with Nicotine River and will keep my eyes on Heartland if they bring FA and Inawara.

Thanks bro for pointing Heartland :slight_smile: