NicSelect Nicotine

Be aware that was a old post. SInce then Nic was bought from Heartland that was not quite the same and was harsh. My next purchase was gonna be from MyFreedomSmokes.com. I have not heard a update on Heartlands Nic so maybe someone will chime in…

1 Like

Thank you so much bro, either way i made the purchase already from nic river, but i will check myfreedomsmokes for future purchases.

Have a great day dear ringling

1 Like

why switch ?? if nicotine river is doing you right then stay with them , and they carry nic select with out a question

2 Likes

Because Heartland was $16 cheaper. Not sure he’s accounting for shipping cost though.

edit: it’s late, don’t make fun of my bad math!

is it nic select though , because ive heard that there is an argument weather or not they carry nic select

I think maybe they did at one time, but no longer do. http://www.nicselect.com/e-liquids-using-nicselect/

just my opinion but when it comes to nicotine i would pay a premium price for nic select , im always open to trying new things but ive had some pretty harsh nasty nicotine , that is never the case with nic select

Liquid Barn carries NicSelect…