No more ELR recipes are being emailed to me

Alright, let’s see who got the Jungle Bungle …

1 Like

I did not get it. Nothing in spam, notifications are on and I’m following you. Last notification for me was June 5th. Have turned off notifications, turned them back on a few times. Also, I followed and re-followed users with no luck. Using Gmail.

3 Likes

Roger that @SolteroDIY. Glad you took the EXTRA steps to rule some things out.

Thank you for your help with nailing this down. The ODD thing is, when I save a recipe, it takes quite a while to save it, implying the server is sending emails. Hmmmm…

@daath.

3 Likes

@SolteroDIY just posted another. Timed it, took 35 seconds for the save to complete.

1 Like

I’m prob one of the few people who doesnt worry about recipies.I’ve been mixing for almost 2 yrs and I’ve never cloned or copied anyones recipies.I rarely make the same juice twice except my coffee vape for work and I mix every 2 weeks…I just create in my head n watched diy or die and 2 other mixers for a long time before I ever started making my own cause it facinated me. Then before the flav ban hit NY over a yr ago I was already ahead of the curve thankfully.If u have a good sense of baking n have chef skills too -then after you learn concentrate percentages from researching channels like Noted flavors, its very similar to cooking since their food grade flavorings so you can pretty much make anything.I do love my fruits both reg n tropical but I make everything from desserts, fruit ices, mint menthols, beverages, crazy concentrate mashups etc …idk I’m not in anyway boasting I’m just happy making up n creating my own eliquids.I wish I could sell some, I’ve got tons of recipies that would sell at any of the online vendors ive written out n saved, I’m sure a lot of you guys do.BTW I use salt nicotine both low n high mg depending on atomizer n device I feel like using.I think with a little creativity n flavor relation concept anyone can do the same thing.Its gotta be stressful looking up recipies etc cause theres always one concentrate u dont have unless your buying them for specific recipies which i think is what most people do.Maybe I’m just not that fussy or never found my ADV flavor other than the coffee one I bring to work, so I’m constantly making diff ejuice even if I hit some outta the park, I write down my fav ones that I make n keep on making diff eliquids.I’ll stop one day n fall back on my fav 15-20 but its just fun seeing how each one can separate itself from the pack or remain ehh, good but average…I’m sure I’m missing out on some great recipies out there but I’m satisfied and don’t be scared to always create some of your own ones in between guys…Happy mixing , we’re saving more money than everyone left buying off the shelf but I help everyone in fb groups I can with mixing and I certainly don’t claim to know everything but I do know we have more money for gear not having to buy anymore juice from companies unless theres ones u just gotta have but cant seem to clone, I don’t have one oddly even when I was buying juice I was always searching for something more or it was lacking this or that but im never done learning- nobody ever is- no matter how good they are cause theres too many possibilities and thats why I love to keep grinding .Funnest hobby outside of playing guitar that I have(and cooking).I give guitar lessons that I thoroughly enjoy as well.:guitar::grinning:

5 Likes

Hey Dman, I received comments from this thread to my inbox, but your recipe did not send notifications to my inbox. I’ve checked my spam folder, double checked my preferences to make sure my box is checked for receiving email notifications for new recipes, nothing…
P.S. This is Kimberly, a.k.a. Mango Mafia gal who made you SF test it, lol :).

4 Likes

Thank you very much for the feedback @KC111.

2 Likes

Nope, no emails for this recipe either and I have also checked all of the settings and junk folder. All I get is email notifications from the forum side. I have missed quite a few new recipe releases now from different mixers that I follow.

3 Likes

I’m not getting recipe emails either. Hadn’t noticed until this thread popped. Several have been made public I didn’t get a notice for.

4 Likes

Yep same, received notification of this, but no more recipe notification on this one or others.

4 Likes

Last recipe I received in my email was eyemsam on 6/12… No more since then … Never messed with settings… But I miss them …only reason I checked my email that and vape sales… Is it on elr’s side… Just not sending them anymore? Also none in spam… Any way to fix this?

4 Likes

Notifications are still not going out. The last time this happened @daath was able to apply a fix pretty quickly. And a lot of users were subsequently flooded with notifications, which is how we knew he had ‘unclogged the pipe’. Just hope he makes time to address this once more.

6 Likes

Thank you TZ! I noticed that a few of the ATF recipes are coming through, but very few compared to a few weeks ago and the ELR’s still aren’t making it through since I first posted regarding this subject matter. It will get cleared up soon, I am sure. Thanks again.

4 Likes

I’ve looked at it a couple of times in the past few weeks. I think I may have located the issue, and I’m waiting to see if it is starting to spam us :stuck_out_tongue:

It might be that it will start working now and not spam us - we’ll see :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Thanks a lot @daath. I know having the recipe emails help a lot of people out.

2 Likes

Sounds Good to me :wink:

4 Likes

Thank u, appreciate it.

4 Likes

Just letting you know that I have received an email for a recipe by @Rocky02852, it’s his Southern Cornbread recipe. Thank you @daath for sorting that out for us.

4 Likes

Just received a comment notification from June 5th, so I think it’s starting to work. Fingers crossed :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’ve just received another one this time from @authormichellehughes so it looks like everything is returning to normal now, I really missed these emails and I’m so pleased to be receiving them again. :grinning:

4 Likes