No more ELR recipes are being emailed to me

It appears the fix was NOT a resounding success. The email replies from users on the recipe side saying Fuck Off have NOT resumed! LOL :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Yep, I can confirm. Just got a notification :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@daath Well 5 days since the “fix” and it seems notifications have stopped again. The only ones making it through are forum notices. Nothing from the recipe side. Any chance you can take another look?

6 Likes

Bump
Still not seeing anything come through @daath

4 Likes

I’ve received a handful over a couple of days @TorturedZen.

2 Likes

From the recipe side comments? Here’s the thing…y’all know I drop comments to users left and right almost every day on flavor corrections. Used to be a time when I would get responses back from users and that’s how I gauged they were getting the message.
That’s not the case now. So theoretically it means if I don’t get notifications then the user isn’t either. And if they aren’t getting notified then it stands to reason they are unaware of ELR’s naming conventions and that corrections to their recipes should be made. By not fixing this Lars is shooting himself in the foot because the crap names and dupes are building up in the DB once again!

6 Likes

I didn’t see that aspect of it @TorturedZen.

2 Likes

I just commented on a recipe of yours. Let me know if/when you get an email notification.

2 Likes

@TorturedZen ironically I got an email from this thread, NOT the recipe…

1 Like

Finally receiving messages from 2 months ago had 5 this morning.

5 Likes

This started working yesterday. Getting current messages again.

3 Likes

The notifications I am receiving from the recipe site is currently running about 10 months behind…

4 Likes

I’m pretty much current. All your recipes are coming in private.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

I have the M+H all set and ready to go- and Nope. Private recipe… @Rocky02852

4 Likes

That’s because you are getting notifications for my recipes that are almost a year old, this was brought to my attention in a private chat. I have about 1800 recipes and I try and keep the public list to about 100,
So if an old recipe has seen little traffic it goes private, that’s how I roll…

5 Likes

@D.Sims, did you adapt and save the recipe? If so you are all set, if not PM me with the details and I will gladly provide you with the ingredients.
Question, have you received notifications of any Current recipes in the last few months??

4 Likes

@Rocky02852 I actually just seen your Maple Toffee and everything is right as rain again.

5 Likes

Ok that was released beginning of December 2022….
If your looking for a M+H recipe, that may be hard to narrow down, my M+ H folder is quite large…

5 Likes

Ahahahahahahahahahaaha!!!

4 Likes

I’m still getting your recipes in my emails, though oddly the private ones get filtered into my Junk Folder.

I can see Maple Toffee safe and sound and it gave me a few ideas.

5 Likes