No online purchases in Utah

Total BS. I’m sure states west of Utah will follow suit very soon.

2 Likes

That SUCK’S need to VOTE out Mr Ray

1 Like

Paul Ray needs to pull the FDA’s cock from his ass and big tobacco’s cock from his mouth.
Vote him out hell, lynch the bastard.

7 Likes

Yup sad news indeed. I just found advanced vape supply there and they have ss316 wires in all sorts of setups. Clapton, fused Clapton, weave, braided ect ect.

1 Like

Sure hope I can still buy soap making supplies (VG) and flavorings for food wink wink

3 Likes

I sometimes use a forwarding service for purchases from the US (usually around christmas) and I can get them to hold them then send several all together (they basically ship them all together in a big box) could you guys not use a forwarding service to circumvent the no online orders in Utah?

1 Like

I’m actually in The People’s Republic of California, but I’m sure it’ll get here as well. Right after we save all the Gay Cambodian whales.
Never heard of a forwarding service, but that might be a work around when the time comes.

3 Likes

Soap, hell…soon we will be standing in line for…toilet paper, komrade.

4 Likes

https://www.shipito.com/

3 Likes

Ya’ll can all still come to my Etsy store and buy Stainless Steel “Alienwear” necklaces by the foot

Oh but sorry they’re 49.95 because they’re Art

4 Likes

Wait wtf im in utah. I have shit coming from fast tech it better get here! :persevere:

2 Likes

I cant see fast tech caring about a ban lol… the only issue maybe from online shops refusing to sell to utah addresses…

careful now slugger. Don’t say anything that may come back to bite you in the butt.

1 Like

I am beyond pissed… Fuck this. This is so beyond their reach of legal power, there is no way it will hold. They can’t outright ban online purchases, that is federal rights they are trying to stomp out. They can suck it. I will always find a way to vape and DIY, legal or not. Hope they realize all they will be doing is creating a black market and filling their already full jails and courts with bullshit nobody will respect or honor. I hate this damn country. Nazi’s never went away, they just moved here.

5 Likes

Sorry brother. For the time being, you have any friends or family in Idaho?

2 Likes

Nope. I moved to idaho a couple years ago for a few months for a girl like a damned fool, thats about it and that was short lived.

2 Likes

Benn there, done that. A few more of us and we could fill a tool box.
Edit: Been

2 Likes

They are just words on pieces of paper which can be replaced by other words on pieces of paper when it suits them better.

You can always use the pieces of paper where your former rights are printed on :grinning:

4 Likes

Hey there Marbles from a fellow Californicator. What part you in or did I ask you this already?

Originally from the Bay Area with a short time in Phoenix, now in the SoCal desert (home of the 123 degree temps). You?

1 Like