No online purchases in Utah

Crazy question. It’s been a long week. Can people from outside of the state make online purchases from Utah ?

1 Like

I don’t know. Good question.

1 Like

I’m pretty much dead center of the state. I live in Reedley. It’s between Fresno and Visalia if you’re not familiar with the center part of the state. Sounds like you live in the one area hotter than mine.

I have some friends on another forum that live in a place they refer to as the devil’s ballsack. they live in Salton Sea.

I live in Fresno now, but I went to Reedley High School for a few years. What a small world.

1 Like

We moved to Reedley from Fresno when I was forced to retire due to an injury. One of the guy;s that I used to work with was from Reedley his name was Pat David Biddy.

I know a Pete Biddy, he owns a motorcycle salvage yard in Fresno.

1 Like

What’cha do for a living up there in the big City of Fresberg.

Not far from me. I’m just outside of Palm Springs. I hate summer. It takes months to get used to even after 10 years

1 Like

I came here from Oregon in 1981 cause my father was in poor health and I wanted to be near him and mom. I got a good job and never left, but I’m still hating the 100 plus summers, I used to deliver propane and looking back I don’t know how I did it. Guess being younger had something to do with it. Now like when I work on something outside I’m out there by 7ish and back in here by noon at the latest. Having drank a quart or two of water and sweating like a horse. My shirt usually looks like I been swimming in it.

1 Like

I sell construction supplies for residential, commercial, and industrial projects. My territory goes from Delano up to Turlock and from the coast to the mountains.

1 Like

What Part of Idaho did you live in I used to live in Twin Falls, My sister and nephews still live there.

1 Like

Actually, I lived in Pleasant Grove Utah but would drive to Idaho Falls to visit my sisters in Idaho Falls on the weekend. Of course I would always stop at the Res and pick up a carton of smokes on the way.

2 Likes

I was askin mikelej14 but that cool, where’s pleasant grove I used to live in Granger and was Born it sourthern Utah another town with a new name it used to be dragerton now it’s east Carbon City.

1 Like

At what point are we all going to Silver Springs Maryland and put on a demonstration in front of the FDA building? You know… the kind like they put on during that Chinese election or whatever it was. Such bullshit. No longer are we in the land of the free. It’s the land of the unGodly politicians being puppeteered by the wealth hoarding assholes of this country.

It’s a shame we as a nation have allowed our government to gain so much control and take away so many of our rights. What’s even more shameful is they are doing it as if they are protecting us and that is the bullshit they are trying to feed back to us. Meanwhile, we just sit here and talk about it.

8 Likes

I was just in boise for a few months

1 Like

Sorta reminds me of a guy with a odd little moustache

1 Like

This makes me sick. Freaking communist for crying out loud…Uhhhhh Dictator Ray - got the first syllable correct.

3 Likes

Charlie Chaplin? :wink:

4 Likes

While I fully agree, this is nothing new. Ramped up to full speed (almost) these days, yep.
This agenda for control has been going on longer than any of us have been alive.
I will [reluctantly] stop there with my views and opinion of the truth(s) so as not to offend anyone [again].

3 Likes