No online purchases in Utah

The Nichrome works really well as long as you’re in wattage mode. Tc may not work. Get a set of spool tamers for that small gauge wire. I usually roll out about 6 feet of it and let wind up to drill level. The spool tamer will keep it from unraveling.

You can get singles or a three pack as well.

2 Likes

I been just doing couple feet at a time but holy hell i suck at it so i only get one or two usable little sections out of it lol i really need to practice and watch some more videos or learn some new techniques or something… Tried one method that used a fishing spinner but mine suck and jam up causing core wire to snap, other method was core just dangles free and use the kanger coil shell as a guide along it with wrap spool in hand but then my wrap spool keeps snagging up on me lol i just haven’t got it down yet either method.
I only use wattage mode pretty much anyway so thats okay with me

I can’t get the hang of using appliances. For me it’s much easier to do it free-hand. If you use two or more swivels in tandem, that may help. Put a tiny drop of wd 40 (maybe cooking oil??)on swivels and see if that helps. Also try making 6 to 8 inches at a time until you find your speed.

1 Like

with all of those vape suppliers in cali do you really think they will have those type of problems

Judging by the amount of money Dianne Feinstein has received from big pharma, the amount of programs subsidized by the tobacco settlement and size of payout to the state as well as every return letter sent by politicians to me regarding the future of vaping in the state, yes I think it’s possible and highly likely. All of the B&M as well as the online shops need to band together along with the general public to fight this. I see some of it happening, but the general feeling I get is that everyone is waiting or think they are too small of an operation to make a difference. It is and always has been about the money. California is losing a huge amount of it and nobody is getting payola from vaping. Yet.