Now UK seems to be the same as USA

Same crap that USA is! having now here.Screenshot_20191103-193130_News%20Republic|243x500

1 Like

what’s this world coming to blame e-cigarette :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage:

2 Likes

Its all lies

2 Likes

Once the UK starts with this shit Vaping will be done …i believe the support from the UK and other supporting countries is keeping us alive :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

3 Likes

Daily mail … isn’t that owned by the US?

4 Likes

[quote=“Suomynona, post:5, topic:232336”]
Daily mail … isn’t that owned by the US?

Go figure…

2 Likes

Ah, it appears not… but

The Daily Mail has been widely criticised for its unreliability, as well as printing of sensationalist and inaccurate scare stories of science and medical research,[13][14][15][16][17] and for copyright violations.[18]

5 Likes

Last I knew it was Rupert Murdoch…

3 Likes

I’m getting confused, he owns a lot, like The Sun and Daily MIRROR… Daily mail seems to still be in UK hands

4 Likes

I know right?
I can’t believe people still read DailyMail.
I thought y’all resigned that for /bathroom use only/ years ago. :laughing:

3 Likes

I could be as well…
I guess his name just stuck when I was last going through some thread about the DailyFail. lol

4 Likes

Daily Mail ??? What is it like the Onion

4 Likes

The same reason why people still watch Big Brother, Love Island, Temptation Island and all those degenerate reality TV shows. It numbs the mind of the stressed and overworked average jane & joe.

4 Likes

Kind of. Only, the Onion is beloved for its satire.

Sadly, a LOT of people still mistakenly take the DailyMail seriously. (I’m sure they keep just enough content legit to pull it off though…)

4 Likes

Hey… Go easy tossing that term around here pal. We have some who wear that as a badge of esteemed endearment!! :wink: lol

6 Likes

My sister applied to be on Temptation Island, eventually didn’t go through with it because she hooked up with the producer instead. So I don’t even have to look as far as this community… I don’t judge man, people do and say as they please :man_shrugging:
Just stating observations

3 Likes

The (today still germane) “Fantasy Island” and “F-Troop” television-series’ seem perversely apropos. :thinking:

3 Likes

Our own Health institution backs and supports vaping, it would be a real something for them to turn around now and say they were wrong

4 Likes

but who knows, in this day and age nothing would suprise me

3 Likes

I don’t read the Daily Mail but popped up on the news feed so I thought I’d share are on here

3 Likes