NY- 60 years of nicotine in deep freeze

I don’t think the amber colored room temp nic would taste very good.

4 Likes

Wow…

Now that totally tells the story…

Thanks D’man.

3 Likes

I can’t recall. Sorry.

5 Likes

That makes sense to me.

4 Likes

@Ianc13 all respect given to the OP…

3 Likes

https://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/long-term-nicotine-storage-thread/

3 Likes

And dont forget about Carolina Xtract they recommend NOT freezing NIC :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I think D’man’s post above regarding the timed comparison of freezer vs room temperature done by Rossum shows why that is a weird recommendation…

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure the reason for that statement is they are concerned about repeated freeze/thaw cycles.

5 Likes

NON-issue, just deep freeze, and leave it.

6 Likes

:rofl: And the crowd goes nuts!

3 Likes

Very true…

3 Likes

Good luck on the job & possible move!..

6 Likes

GL @robin

4 Likes

Good luck with the interview @robin :grin:

7 Likes

edit- I didn’t see all the other posts before I posted.
Do you know the approximate temp in your freezer, I changed mine from -20f to around 0f. I’m thinking that may be good enough, I’m trying to pinch pennies now. Feedback appreciated.

5 Likes

Thank you SD.

4 Likes

Thank you so much.

5 Likes

Hopefully we will be free from this ridiculous Vape mail ban when either lawsuits begin, or the politicians who did this are gone or outnumbered.

5 Likes

I predict we don’t go back, not ever, this will be one for the books with only a small group of hobbyists… heated sticks of tobacco-like product are coming amd those will somehow be safer from children.

I think I’m convinced to get the amber glass and argon gas wine preservation kit to do the best I can… Maybe couple more bottles of base.

Can I ask, has anyone tried the granular %34 nic that river has, you’d have to assume the purpose is longevity? I think it was $200 for 340g of nic total.

I also don’t see much mention that salt nicotine is reported by least one manufacturer as being much more stable that freebase

3 Likes