NY- 60 years of nicotine in deep freeze

Thanks for that heads up the other day! I got a gallon of salts after doing my research and the math on consumption. It will hold me 1.5+ yrs and hopefully by then I’ll be off nicotine, shipping will exist in some form or just be screwed. Here in the USA, the new home of the Communist batshit crazies :speak_no_evil: trying to run our lives im not hopeful. God bless us all to stay away from cigs.

6 Likes

would you concidere juul better than cigs ?

3 Likes

If rather start smoking pot or Crack before going back to 100+ made at home pure perique cigarettes. That’s equal to about 48mg salts a hundred times a day for a minute straight. No thanks on ten dollar disposables.
There will be a bootleg industry. If I could Cuban cigars for the last 30 years we can get vape gear and possibly powdered nicotine or something like that.

4 Likes

It’s a merry go round of profit for the Big Tobacco and Big Parma!

Smoke for years (Big Tobacco)
Try to quit with NRT’s (Big Pharma)
Fail to quit - start smoking again (Big Tobacco)
Try to quit with NRT’s again (Big Pharma)
Fail to quit again - start smoking again (Big Tobacco)
Get sick with cancer or COPD (Big Pharma)

9 Likes

Yeah, that about sums it up @Mad_Bricky.

5 Likes

Took a massive PE and a heatt attack on the same morning to convince me. 6 stents and a massive change in diet and I’ll live a bit longer. Not that I like the hacking from vape juice much. Went to 90/10 Vg/pg to help on that.

7 Likes

Oh and I forgot to mention - when you die of smoking related diseases before you retire the government saves billions on pensions (no-one seems to mention that!)

8 Likes

idk just how long do those disposables last ? i bet BT would make them last about as long as cigs do, then charge the same price. = $10 for a pack of cigs lasts 1 day. $10 for a disposable that lasts one day.

5 Likes

That’s my math, unless your a nic crazy dude and it lasts 5 minutes. Street drugs are cheaper! Probably safer too, lord knows what’s in this things.

5 Likes

Nope, did not know. How is it that China vendors are trying to build their own customer base? Wouldn’t they be risking it? Here is an interesting article, 2 yrs old but interesting.

4 Likes

At least you have pensions. It’s becoming an extinct animal here in the US.

4 Likes

Well, here’s a calculator to find out…

3 Likes

Didn’t know that! Isn’t there a guaranteed minimum base pension? I know you guys have 401K over there but not sure how that all comes together

3 Likes

yeah. about the only ones that have pensions are government people and some “large” companies.

4 Likes

Yep enough till I die or stop vaping … either way there will never be another cancer stick touch these lips

6 Likes

we have “Social Security” , its a type of pension, from the government. if most people would have to live on it, by themselves(spouse died for example), it would be a humble existence. if they have to pay for housing, basically screwed.

5 Likes

Same here and politicians have all the best benefits including inside trading knowledge. Bastards, hate the lot of them. :-1:

6 Likes

Know what, now I’m in town doing stuff the 50mg/mL salts might be stronger than I need while not at home…

Starting to sweat profusely, though that’s probably walking up and down hill I guess

3 Likes

Silly willy :laughing: …and I forgot, it’s summertime there.

4 Likes

How dare you join the politicians and anti vape brigade blaming everything on nicotine! I blame the hill :crazy_face:

5 Likes