NY- 60 years of nicotine in deep freeze

Too many other financial issues/things going on for me at the moment to buy a dedicated freezer now. I might get one down the road, but utilizing my side by side home fridge/freezer has served me well in terms of nic storage for the past 6 years. It is all still very fresh. Only two issues are my wife bitching about it being full all the time and if somehow power goes out (I live in FL and that is a concern). If power goes out a dedicated box won’t help much.

*footnote: I’ll probably get a generator that can run my fridge first

4 Likes

Hehe, I hear you, and I thought of that too. I ended up dumping an extra branch circuit off of my twist lock gennie feed, JUST for that purpose. Call me paranoid hehe.

4 Likes

I do understand your point of view completely…but I don’t think it’s that much …if he bought 60 yrs worth…its actually (like the other guy said that bought that much) 2 1/2 gallons…most of the vendors selling Nic have 500x that amount…like LNW the smallest amount you can buy is 1 gallon…bc they usually sell 5 gallons,or 55 gallon drums…or if you break it down…its like a little less than 4 liters…I can see if he intentionally went and bought 3 orders of 55 gallon drums just so no one else can order…but I don’t think 2 .5 gallons is such a massive order that others can’t buy…again ,I do see your point of view…and maybe someone saying 60 yrs worth sounds like alot…but I do think most places carry hundreds X amounts than 2 or 3 gallons

4 Likes

I stopped caring and even encouraged everyone to buy as much as possible just down the thread a bit, figuring it’s better it sells out than sit in a warehouse unsold after the mail ban happens.

That was like a month ago too geez :slight_smile:

ErFtzZaVgAE-4nZ

But welcome back anyhow! :wink:

3 Likes