NY- 60 years of nicotine in deep freeze

Electrical tape will work fine.
The tape holds the twist cap on in case of any mishandling. The tape doesn’t protect your product unless you get the dropsies.

3 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. He might not last 60 years :laughing:

5 Likes

I agree and I NEVER want to go back to smoking. Hence, my “overbuying” some things in the past month.

5 Likes

by not buying cigs, you are most likely saving a lot of money. so spend away !

6 Likes

Haaah. It’s a deep hole my friend.

5 Likes

it can be. i have a few expensive mods. but they where basicly free = i spent money on cigs, they are gone forever. i buy mods, they are always here. that is how i budget and justify buying vapes.

5 Likes

That’s how I justify to my wife the money :money_mouth_face: I spend. Works almost every time.

5 Likes

i don’t justify to my wife, if she don’t like it, and she doesn’t, i don’t care.
but there is no problem when she buys her weed = kind of a hypocrite.

4 Likes

Been married almost 50 years. I have learned to pick my battle’s. So has she.

4 Likes

Ha! The government loves weed or should I say the taxes from. They got their bill’s to pay too. And it’s legal.

3 Likes

black market, cheaper

3 Likes

Bet its close to equal price. State probably has better quality.
I’m cheap when it comes to pot. I only Smoke when it’s free. Wife is a tea toatler. She doesn’t care if I smoked. Like I said some battle’s are best being avoided.

3 Likes

we had a freind that was buying legal, the price was much higher.

i don’t smoke it. used to, by the ton. lol. hey, i grew up in the 80’s

4 Likes

Son in law buys the liquid. Has it all the time. Its a lot stronger today than when I grew up in the 60’s. Three tokes sets me fine from his pen.

5 Likes

Problem is, the vendor is here in little 'ol New Zealand. They definitely have more than a few gallons in stock, but last time when the Nicpocalypse happened in Aussie the ensuing panic was like China raiding the toilet paper shelves in the US.

6 Likes

As far as I understand it doesn’t so much turn to shit, it just loses it potency. Would be really interesting (on here) if someone with a titrate kit was able to test their stash over the course of the next few years and post the results. Then we might be able to put the Nic storage and lifespan conundrum to bed :+1:

7 Likes

Hehe after seeing this thread, I just ordered another 6 years worth of Nic, (probably already have 10 yrs worth in deep freeze already) don’t think I’ll make it another 60 yrs above ground :rofl:
I put the HDPE bottles directly in the freezer when I get them until I can break them down into glass bottles and top of with argon.
BTW oxygen will eventually leach through plastic bottles, but oxygen will NOT degrade your Nic. It will effect the taste in a bad way, but not the potency. HEAT and UV Light WILL degrade nicotine :ok_hand:

4 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/3M-White-Vinyl-Electrical-Tape/dp/B00EZJI7VG/

This may be more than you want to spend, but you get what you pay for @Kamara. 3M 35 is some great tape (for many things), including sustained -30F deep freeze.

5 Likes

You’re talking my language @fidalgo_vapes.

5 Likes

Looks like plumbers tape to me: super thin and elastic stuff that adheres to itself due to its rubbery texture.

4 Likes