NY- 60 years of nicotine in deep freeze

Yep in the USA and wr cannot sell , trade or gift without a business license and even then incouldnt make it and sell it without the proper manufacturing license and even then I have to have a minimum ISO 6 clean room and all kinds of other crap and that not even the STATE laws

7 Likes

Ahhhh, Ok. Thought it was only here that was draconian in that way.

We cannot sell it, trade it or gift it under any circumstances, even as a business. We are also limited to only importing “3 months personal supply” at any one time and are supposed to have a doctors prescription to possess it.

I live in South Australia, and we are not allowed to buy ANYTHING vape related online except from overseas sellers. Have to go to a physical store or import anything needed vape related by law. Only state here in Australia that has done this…

Politicians, Ass Hats the lot of them!

9 Likes

Ya ive chatted with quite a few of me mates from Down there its crazy …

7 Likes

Amen!

So far you’re like the third person who understands where I’m coming from with my discouragement: if there weren’t any limitations coming I wouldn’t care if people ordered nicotine by the barrel, but already the general ‘air’ seems to be “Oh I might need to mix for 20 people, so it’s cool for me to have enough nicotine for 20 people, for 100 years vaping each because iunno I might need it, so who gives a shit if 20 people I don’t know find there’s no more left”.

I’m not even caring of people DO have that much, though I’ll say what I can to try and talk people into thinking about the size of each order before placing it.

Ordering a few bottles regularly will get them the same amount in the end, as ordering 10 gallons in one order - which is what will cause problems.

Yeah.

4 Likes

:+1:

5 Likes

Also add “we cannot possess it”, legally, though nobody enforces that.

3 Likes

Can with a script and I did mention that mate…

2 Likes

Absolutely!

3 Likes

Its not might it is I DO mix for 20 people and probably more…Im not sure why you keep going on and on and on about this…BUY AS MUCH AS YOU FEEL YOU NEED AND THEN BUY A LITTLE MORE…Its not going anywhere until the Govts dont allow us to have access to it anymore and that is right around the corner SO STOCK UP and maybe buy a little more in case your friends in other states may need it … i have not seen where anyone on this forum has been Selfish or Greedy or Hoarding none…Beacuse someone says they got 60years worth who cares I probably based on Calcualtors have 100s of years worth so I guess im a horrible person for stocking up

6 Likes

Saliva base :crazy_face:

Nicorette® Gum comes in an assortment of tasty flavors to try in addition to the classic Original, including:

• Mint .
  • White Ice Mint ®
  • Fruit Chill
  • Cinnamon Surge
  • Spearmint Burst
6 Likes

Your not getting it here in the USA we may not and actually dont have the time to place small orders here and there …Liquid Barn is shutting down Fed Ex option so now we CANT get 100mgml because thats who ships that Nicotinr…Here in the USA it is the Time to get what you can

5 Likes

Yah, but we’ve never needed one to purchase.

3 Likes

I’d buy much more but I have nowhere to properly store it. Just don’t have the room. Do you have a separate freezer? Do you know what the smallest freezer size is?

6 Likes

I do have a separate freezer fir Nicotine …You can get a 2.5cu ft deep freezer for about 100$ at home depot tiny and cute…They also have smaller stand up ine that are like 1.5cu ft

5 Likes

It’s also occurred to me that it’s better being sold than sitting in some industrial freezer and unable to be sold.

The real problem, is that nobody knows how much nicotine there is collectively… could be over 10 gallons for every man, woman and child stored - or only 500mL per vaper.

Hmm.

2 Likes

We still have this craziness to look forward to here.

With 7 months to go for us, the crazy hasn’t really begun yet but I’m sure it will closer to October.

By then I’ll have 5 liters in the cupboard so I don’t really need to give a shit about slow-pokes who miss out, which I may as well do :smirk:

Human nature will always result in the panic anyway so shrug

3 Likes

Yes yes and yes…Fed ex and ups took it upon themselves to not even ship Business to Busi ess so ya when those options are gone these companies arr gonna have Profit sitting…This is all bad over here this Mail Ban was done so well that tnry dont have to Ban vaping it will slowly go away potentially its stressful and its costly to us because I and many others are thinking of others while we stock up…

7 Likes

Well then your argument is Valid There…Ya people can grab a liter every 2 to 3 weeks and spread the love but over here these companies are getti g fucked worse then we are … Our great Country just took Millions and millions form companies for pmtas then 3 nonths later say thanks for the Pmta money but you can no longer ship that product your trying to get approved

9 Likes

I’ll simply end my thought if the matter saying I hope it doesn’t gest to the point if being constantly sold out so vapers who return to it late don’t miss out, plus people who are just now deciding they wanna stop smoking like tje old chick at the post office.

:+1:

4 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes just wondering, do you buy mostly freebase or salts?

4 Likes