Thanks for the video @MisterSinner.

6 Likes

This needs to be plastered everywhere!

7 Likes

Thanks for the video … Wtf

5 Likes

It’s disturbing for sure. Thank you for watching it. :facepunch:

3 Likes

I am keeping an eye out for the Vice News footage and NY1.

2 Likes

I record vice news that should be good

3 Likes

Awesome. Hopefully they air it soon .

2 Likes

GREAT reporting! Very informative, and appreciated!

As has been said though, and given the history of FSC cigarettes (and a slew of other malarkey that’s been ‘adopted’ from NY and California’s leads), I’m concerned as well about the possible ripple effect that shit like this could potentially have on the rest of the country.

Hopefully this gets stomped out, and those spearheading it (and supporting it) get what they so richly deserve. A clue for starters, and in an ideal world: their eyes opened fully.

5 Likes

Amen to that!

5 Likes

Good luck…and stock up on everything…smh

5 Likes

Jeebus! glad im in canada and don’t have to deal with FDA. besides the stores and all I wonder how they can enforce banning flavors totally since these are food flavorings. will cops be busting fruity smelling vapers? will you still be able to order food flavors online?
hope you guys will be alright this kind of banning is just sad. how many kids started smoking because they liked the taste

3 Likes

blame NYC. they banned large soft drinks a few years ago didn’t they?

4 Likes

lol, sure did. I say, I say, sharp as a bowling ball, that one.

4 Likes

Not the actual flavors we purchase to make liquid. The ban would be for the finished products.

4 Likes

Maybe I’m just too dense, but I honestly don’t understand this ban. Next,NYC will ban pizza sauce on pizza, no disposable cups, shirts with no pants, etc…who the fuck comes up with this shit?

4 Likes

Ignorant people unfortunately.

7 Likes